4 wins or less

jumbalaya

Does anyone believe we will get 5 or more wins? This team looks as big mess as any DJ laid on us.

Look at the offense:

QB average to below average

RB Jackson is the only above average player on this offense

WR Johnson is average, we will see how he responds to the #1 receiver slot, the rest would not make many NFL teams

OTs way below average

Gs below average

C average

TE below average

We could pick up to 4 lineman after the last cutdown all of whom could start week one. I am having a difficult time believing we will get 3 wins.

At least on defense we now have two legit players, Dareus and Williams, finally Moorman won't be the Best player on the team.

Everyone points to the close losses as proof we will be a 7-8 win team.... 3 close wins and the debacle by cincy were our only victories though. If Williams, dareus, and merriman are healthy and play serious ball we could easily break 4. Any real injuries will kill us.

Edited by NoSaint

It's hard to say they're worse than last year, just yet: 3 - 13 would be Ol' Whitey/Greggo bad. That's bad.

I'm not sure I see 5 wins on the schedule either.

With the run D assumed to be better, which I believe it will, we will see just how bad the secondary really is. :blush:

Since 2005, the Colts have lost more preseason games than regular-season games (4-24 in preseason, 75-21 in regular season).

Do I need anymore proof that the pre-season does not mean anything compared to the regular season? Jesus Christ guys quit whining. I'm sick of the pessimistic crybabies everywhere and it's really annoying. I mean you guys really have nothing to cry about until the games actually COUNT!

Since 2005, the Colts have lost more preseason games than regular-season games (4-24 in preseason, 75-21 in regular season).

Do I need anymore proof that the pre-season does not mean anything compared to the regular season? Jesus Christ guys quit whining. I'm sick of the pessimistic crybabies everywhere and it's really annoying. I mean you guys really have nothing to cry about until the games actually COUNT!

You're comparing the Indianapolis Colts to the Buffalo Bills?

Our pessimistic realistic attitudes comes from much more than preseason football. Look at this team!!

If the Bills had Peyton Manning I wouldn't worry over the preseason either. Instead the Bills trot out a back-up QB to start for the team.

Coming into camp I thought the Bills had a shot at about 6 wins. So far they look to have regressed from last year.

Does anyone believe we will get 5 or more wins? This team looks as big mess as any DJ laid on us.

Look at the offense:

QB average to below average

RB Jackson is the only above average player on this offense

WR Johnson is average, we will see how he responds to the #1 receiver slot, the rest would not make many NFL teams

OTs way below average

Gs below average

C average

TE below average

We could pick up to 4 lineman after the last cutdown all of whom could start week one. I am having a difficult time believing we will get 3 wins.

At least on defense we now have two legit players, Dareus and Williams, finally Moorman won't be the Best player on the team.

Eric wood is good, not just above average, Freddie is good, Cory is above average, Levitre is above average (just because reinhert gets snaps doesn't mean a thing)

Baltimore won a superbowl with a good rb, horrible qb bad receivers and an above average oline, obviously their d was better but I am just saying