Bills-Broncos Official Game Thread

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Normally I would agree but you can see this team in serious trouble. I have never seen so much go wrong in a game, pre-season or otherwise. We really must be cursed.

PTR

Or we just a have a terrible owner who is simply counting down the days to his own death (and that's !@#$ed up in itself), who would rather protect profit than pay to put a respectable product on the field. This team is a joke, and it's not because of some ridiculous curse.

30 million dollars.

The way I see it, there shouldn't be fans filling the stadium supporting this team if come regular season the O-line is as pathetic as it is now, and we're still a terrible, boring team to watch. Why? Because we're something like 30 million under the salary cap! It's one thing to have money invested in guys who aren't panning out. It's another thing altogether to have everyone in the football world saying last year that the O-line is not even close to being good enough to be competitive, and then to ignore it altogether. And how about trade your best reciever for a 4th round draft pick - money saved!

One of only 32 teams in the world, making millions in profits, shouldn't be anywhere but near the limit on a yearly spending budget. This team acts as though it can put a cheap product on the field and hundreds of thousands of people will continue to pay for it, support it, no matter that the owner - the only one making money here - is making that money at the expense of fielding a competitive team, whose objective is FIRST and foremost the winning of a championship.

If the O-line isn't working, and they knew it wouldn't, they should've fixed it, or at least brought in players to make it better - and not just UDFA's.

What he said ^^^^^