Supplemental draft...sorry if its already being discussed...

The Poojer

Isn't there an pretty solid OT from OSU also going in, I would rather it be used on him if there is any potential.

Isn't there an pretty solid OT from OSU also going in, I would rather it be used on him if there is any potential.

Just found this:

Mike Adams

6'8, 308 pounds | Offensive tackle | Ohio State

Adams was the Buckeyes' starting left tackle the last two seasons and has 17 career starts. He was a first-team All-Big 10 player last season. As a pro prospect, Adams looks much more like a right tackle who needs to add strength to his frame. He's a long player who, in comparison to other linemen, is lean. In pass protection, Adams is a little stiff moving to his left, especially in his second move. He has optimum length for the position but not the foot quickness. He's shown the ability to anchor on the edge in the run, but isn't a drive blocker. For a tall lineman, he gets good leverage.

link

No, I see no reason to waste a roster spot on him. Thigpen and Smith are the #2 & #3 QBs. If he were to go undrafted I would sign him to my practice squad.

Adams did not declare for the supplimental draft from what I heard.

Edited by Rob Johnson Jr

Would you use your extra fourth round pick or maybe a 5th round pick since you have 2 fourth round picks to draft Aaron Pryor QB Ohio State in Mondays Supplemental Draft?

Nah, i'd prefer to wait and try to draft George Luck from Stanford next year.

Sorry Guys, Aaron Pryor (aka The Hawk) was a the famous Boxer from Ohio years ago. Terrelle Pyror is who I was revering to. My bad. Right church wrong pew.

no problem, like i said, myself , and most on here, knew who you were referring to. just beware of the grammar and accuracy police that looms out there on here, waiting to strike!

Edited by dwight in philly

Sorry Guys, Aaron Pryor (aka The Hawk) was a the famous Boxer from Ohio years ago. Terrelle Pyror is who I was revering to. My bad. Right church wrong pew.

I think when referencing Pryor the pronunciation is "pee-yoo." :sick: