Talkin to GOOD patriot fans

crackur

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and one of my friends was chatting.......I told him to make sure his team beats the jets

he said......make sure you guys beat the steelers lol

haha

its a deal right? :devil:

168079[/snapback]

Do you honestly think its a big deal if you beat the Steelers? Whether we play the AFC Championship game at Foxboro or have to go to Heinz Field matters little as we've shown we can win in both places in the big games.

And you should be more concerned with the Jaguars, there is no way the Jets are losing to St. Louis. They are a trainwreck of epic proportions.

Yeah, whats your point.  We got our asses handed to us by the Buffalo Bills in Week 1 of 2003.    Whats your point again?

168093[/snapback]

Point being...the Pats have also shown they can LOSE at Heinz Field. Little slow today, are we?

Point being...the Pats have also shown they can LOSE at Heinz Field.  Little slow today, are we?

168102[/snapback]

Put your objective hat on for a second. Do you honestly think that the Pats are going to let a rookie QB beat them in a HUGE game? We all know how Tom Brady handles the big game. How will Big Ben?

Put your objective hat on for a second.  Do you honestly think that the Pats are going to let a rookie QB beat them in a HUGE game?    We all know how Tom Brady handles the big game.  How will Big Ben?

168105[/snapback]

Well after that statement, your zero credibility remains remarkably unaltered. You did, fairly recently, see the no name, no experience Tom Brady come out of nowhere and play great in important playoffs games before, yes? You know, the guy who had the far less pedigree and stats and performance than Big Ben?

Well after that statement, your zero credibility remains remarkably unaltered. You did, fairly recently, see the no name, no experience Tom Brady come out of nowhere and play great in important playoffs games before, yes? You know, the guy who had the far less pedigree and stats and performance than Big Ben?

168115[/snapback]

The big difference? Brady's first year, he got BETTER as the season wore on. Big Ben seems to be regressing a bit. I guess we'll see wont we?

The big difference?  Brady's first year, he got BETTER as the season wore on.  Big Ben seems to be regressing a bit.    I guess we'll see wont we?

168116[/snapback]

I don't doubt that the Pats will win. I think Big ben is in for a Big fall fairly soon. It was your logic that was inexcusable.

1 - The Patsies won't beat the Jets.

2 - The Bills won't beat the Steelers (though I'm rooting for you to take that last playoff spot).

3- There are NO good Patsie fans.

168096[/snapback]

I have to disagree with you on point 2, Bob. The Bills have a GREAT chance to knock off the Steelers, especially if there is something still to play for. The Steelers were given fits by the NY teams the past two games. The Bills must keep the Bus parked in the garage and prevent Big Ben from rolling out. The Bills may have pressure, but theirs will be miniscule compared to what Pgh would play for if it's for homefield throughout.

Steelers have lived charmed lives too long. Come 1/2 at Ralphie's, it's high time they get a cold dose of reality. And the Bills, with the way they've played these last two months or so, are just the team to take 'em.

Do you honestly think its a big deal if you beat the Steelers?    Whether we play the AFC Championship game at Foxboro or have to go to Heinz Field matters little as we've shown we can win in both places in the big games.     

And you should be more concerned with the Jaguars, there is no way the Jets are losing to St. Louis.  They are a trainwreck of epic proportions.

168083[/snapback]

You do realize that tom brady is winless on the road in post season play (of course they havent played on the road in the playoffs with him:) )...but ym point is, as good as NE is, they are completely untested on the road in an extremely hostile environment...

Naw, I'm just saying things you dont WANT to hear.

168127[/snapback]

What dont I want to hear? That you think that Peyton Manning - the best QB in the game right now and one of the best ever, you done like for some odd reason???

I'm not even a Colts fan. In fact I hated the Colts when they were in the AFC EAST, but I can admit when I see talent on another team.

Naw, I'm just saying things you dont WANT to hear.

168127[/snapback]

Which says far more about you than about any aspect of the NFL.

Taking the time to rub it in on folks who were just essentially eliminated from the p'offs is significantly less than cool.