Dareus Maximus

Finally the Bills Brass drafts a MAN in the first round.

I was getting tired of hearing about quickness and speed and potential, while other teams were drafting powerful, feared, and immediate impact.

Finally Bills brethren our prayers have been answered - can I get an amen?

Just jazzed over our D-Line and linebackers - I know it is only preseason, but the potential to get even better is there and you guys know it ... Hello Mr. Sanchez and Brady be afraid, be very afraid.

I was getting tired of hearing about quickness and speed and potential, while other teams were drafting powerful, feared, and immediate impact.

Just jazzed over our D-Line and linebackers - I know it is only preseason, but the potential to get even better is there and you guys know it ... Hello Mr. Sanchez and Brady be afraid, be very afraid.

AMEN...i totaly understand the impatience of most fans. it feels like we have been rebuilding forever, but we are on the right track. its refreshing to see some size out there on the front 7. id rather watch this defense then the pathetic tampa 2 jauron forced us to endure. the bills 2009 starting front 7 total weight, 1841 lbs...2011, 1976 lbs. keep eating boys!

AMEN :worthy:

Edited by cjbill69

I was impressed. He really looked like everything I hoped/expected he would be. We've needed a beast like him on our team for a long time. Gailey/Nix are definitely onto something when they say he has an "edge" to him and that it should carry over to other players on the team........

AMEN!!!

AMEN...i totaly understand the impatience of most fans. it feels like we have been rebuilding forever, but we are on the right track. its refreshing to see some size out there on the front 7. id rather watch this defense then the pathetic tampa 2 jauron forced us to endure. the bills 2009 starting front 7 total weight, 1841 lbs...2011, 1976 lbs. keep eating boys!

AMEN!!!