Did you grow up in Bflo in the 60s-70s?

WWVaBeach

while i didn't grow up in buffalo, i visited relatives all the time and always watched commander tom....but that site also led to a link to another show i used to watch on syracuse cable from NYC's WPIX 11..the hilarious house of frightenstein....my god i had completely forgotten about that show but I loved it...it was very very very bizarre....

Rocketship 7

Great memories.

How about Romper Room? My sister was on it once in the early 70s when we lived in Buffalo.

Don't we have that here? It is called PPP... :D

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, have all my friends had fun at play?"

"I can see Tommy and Davey and Geney and Jimmy... And I can see you!"

:)

"Tell me, tell me, tell me, do. Magic Mirror, tell me today, have all my friends had fun at play?"

You know, as much as I'd like to find some sort of difference... :lol:

Don't let Ocin find the magic mirror. He will die from starvation as he stares into it longingly...

I met Dave Thomas (né David Thomas Boreanaz) a few years ago at a Bishop Fallon HS HOF banquet held at Salvatore's - super nice guy who also worked as a TV weatherman by the name Dave Roberts in Philadelphia.

His son David played 'Angel' in Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series and now stars in the TV crime drama series Bones.