[closed]Tim Graham?

SpecialK15

Does anyone know if Tim Graham left the AFC East blog with ESPN.com? I haven't seen his name in a while and was curious whether or not someone else is taking over that? Not like many blog posts have been written about the Bills recently, but if so I am curious to see who will take his place and remind us how badly we are lagging behind the Jets and Pats.

Does anyone know if Tim Graham left the AFC East blog with ESPN.com? I haven't seen his name in a while and was curious whether or not someone else is taking over that? Not like many blog posts have been written about the Bills recently, but if so I am curious to see who will take his place and remind us how badly we are lagging behind the Jets and Pats.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/132164-wheres-tim-graham/

Tim's back working at the Buffalo News, but not in a sports role.

What's a "Buffalo News"? Is that one of those prehistoric methods of distributing information on a stone tablet or papyrus?

Seriously, when is that means of information going to die? In the 24-hour newscycle, what's more useless at 7 a.m. than news printed 6 hours ago that happened 12-24 hours ago. Read one tomorrow's Buffalo News' front page stories right now at cnn.com.

What's a "Buffalo News"? Is that one of those prehistoric methods of distributing information on a stone tablet or papyrus?

Seriously, when is that means of information going to die? In the 24-hour newscycle, what's more useless at 7 a.m. than news printed 6 hours ago that happened 12-24 hours ago. Read one tomorrow's Buffalo News' front page stories right now at cnn.com.

Thank you Rupert Murdoch...how's that wiretap business working out?

That assumes the 24-hour newscycle is necessary. But if you look at a lot of the "content", its kinda obvious we could all live fine with getting our news once or twice a day. Then, at least, it would be quality over quantity, instead of the current opposite situation.

I'd gladly give up the news channels and websites.

Wow! Do you work for WBEN?

A good amount of information given during the 24 hour news cycle is not even newsworthy. Just busy "noise." And it leads to a lot of erroneous information

or outright misinformation being "reported." So I'm all for multiple sources of news.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.