The Greatest Show on Snow

swimtoga

I was watching the Canton inductions this weekend, they were talking about Rams & the greatest show on turf and i was thinking about this years offense and their chance to be a prolific offense, it has me so pumped I thought why cant we be The Greatest Show on Snow!!

GO BILLS!

because we don't have a time machine to take us back to the early nineties?

not tryna dump on your catch phrase. but the pats are actually pretty damn good in the snow arent they?

So what were thinking now is

A- we might not even play one game in snow

B- we might not have a great offense

C- we have a team having an all time great run in snow in our division

And in related news, Dre says the sky isn't blue.

Always whining about something.

I just speak the truth junior. I don't whine. I just tell it as it is.

But they don't play all of their games on turf, and I have absolutely no interest in pretending that you're an authority on anything. Because, you know, you're not. There is no rule that defines when a catch phrase does or doesn't make sense, especially not one written by "DreReed83".

They're not even actually all dead Bison hunters named Bill, either! Why are they not the "Orchard Park Black and White and Asian and Other Tall and Short and Fat People Who Lose Sometimes and Win Other Times, Too" of Anaheim.

Dre should get right on this.

The fact that they play more than 1 or 2 games on turf and had a high powered offense gives them the right to be called that.

OK. Let's just call ourselves "THE GREATEST OFFENSE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE."

It'll be just as true as "The Greatest Show on Snow." :rolleyes:

The fact that they play more than 1 or 2 games on turf and had a high powered offense gives them the right to be called that.

While you're campaigning for truth, please add your criticisms of the Bills Offensive Line being called the "Electric Company" and the Fred Smerlas/Jim Haslett/Shane Nelson triumvirate being called the "Bermuda Triangle."

I know I speak for all Bills fans in saying how irritating those misrepresentations are and how much we'd appreciate if you could make it one of your noble causes.

Again, and without hesitation, you don't get to decide at what threshold something is true or isn't true. You are nobody important.

Do the Packers actually play on a frozen tundra? No, they play on a heated field. Life is hard when your a simpleton, I can see why your so angry.