Good lord

I was just watching highlights from todays practice and near the end there is a play that Chris White makes, stuffing a run. Maybin kind of falls in at the end and gets all fired up like he made the play. When he got up I thought it was a re-incarnation of James Hardy. How is this guy expecting to play defense at that weight. You guys should take a look. It's around the 3:10 mark.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Bills-Roundup-Sun-Goal-Line-Work-and-Highlights/d7de6b31-a3b5-45ad-a679-f28ea9ee8325

I was just watching highlights from todays practice and near the end there is a play that Chris White makes, stuffing a run. Maybin kind of falls in at the end and gets all fired up like he made the play. When he got up I thought it was a re-incarnation of James Hardy. How is this guy expecting to play defense at that weight. You guys should take a look. It's around the 3:10 mark.

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/videos/Bills-Roundup-Sun-Goal-Line-Work-and-Highlights/d7de6b31-a3b5-45ad-a679-f28ea9ee8325

Can he play special teams? I'm being serious here . . .

To be fair, it looked like Maybin really did make the play. He was lined up at RE I think, and shed his block as the ball carrier was coming through. Not a solo tackle, but looked to me like Maybin was the first defender to actually hit the back.

But yeah, he looks incredibly skinny. Although if he just gets more playing time, he'll make a huge impact -- just ask him.

Why on earth is this guy still on the roster?

Everyone with half a brain knows that within 5 weeks he'll be out of NFL football. For some reason which I'll never understand, teams feel like they have to save face by holding on to first round busts longer than they should. The jig is up. Erin, start making plans for the rest of your life - NFL football ain't gonna be part of it.

Why on earth is this guy still on the roster?

Everyone with half a brain knows that within 5 weeks he'll be out of NFL football. For some reason which I'll never understand, teams feel like they have to save face by holding on to first round busts longer than they should. The jig is up. Erin, start making plans for the rest of your life - NFL football ain't gonna be part of it.

I think it has a lot to do with how young he was when he was drafted.