Went to my 30th reunion - Liverpool(NY) '81

The Poojer

first reunion for me. It was off the charts...over 200 people showed up(we had a graduating class of 980), while there were a lot of names and faces that i didn't remember, there were a lot that it was so cool to see. I know others were talking about how they don't like reunions, but I swear, it was more fun than I could have hoped for.

last thing i needed was another beer....(WAIT....did that just come out of my mouth????)...it was a hectic weekend, my reunion was the main event, but i also had to make family happy, and it wound up that both my sisters were also around this weekend(my one sister lives in NC)...so I was burning the candle at both ends this weekend...one weekend, I am gonna sneak into town and just have my own time to do as I please.... :beer:

And you didn't contact me to get a beer while you were in town?

first reunion for me. It was off the charts...over 200 people showed up(we had a graduating class of 980), while there were a lot of names and faces that i didn't remember, there were a lot that it was so cool to see. I know others were talking about how they don't like reunions, but I swear, it was more fun than I could have hoped for.

Did ya?

nah...born in the city somewhere i believe, moved to canada before he started school...who are these 3 knuckleheads...i bet i know them....

I have three good friends who graduated a year ahead of you at LHS and they used to claim Cruise as a Liverpudlian.