bad luck giants

playman

Why did he take so long to sign? I guess I had just assumed there weren't any first round holdouts this year.

My sense is that many teams were balking at guaranteeing the entire contract. Apparently many teams are pissed at Tampa Bay for setting the precedent of fully guaranteeing the contract.

GO BILLS!!!

Why did he take so long to sign? I guess I had just assumed there weren't any first round holdouts this year.

He was right in the range where contracts went from being fully guaranteed to partially guaranteed, so there really was something to negotiate there. Whoever's on that line is going to want to make sure they wind up on the right side of it.

He was right in the range where contracts went from being fully guaranteed to partially guaranteed, so there really was something to negotiate there. Whoever's on that line is going to want to make sure they wind up on the right side of it.

True. That was one of the most interesting things about this OS. The top picks signed pretty damn quickly. (remember Maybin's holdout? :sick:).

Tough break for the G-Men.

It gets me deep though. :devil: