31 Troops killed in Helicopter attack Afganistan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because helicopters never got shot down before now.

Amazing...you actually sound stupider when you're not being racist.

It's happening now more frequently over there because AQ/Taliban know that Obama isn't committed to winning and is actively look to get out of there.

It's happening now more frequently over there because AQ/Taliban know that Obama isn't committed to winning and is actively look to get out of there.

Proof? You are an idiot in that Obama has prosecuted that war harder than Bush. You just hate Obama because he is black. Admit it and move on B word.

Edit -

BREAKING: AP sources: Majority of those killed in helicopter crash were from Navy SEAL Team 6

This sucks.

Edited by Booster4324

Proof? You are an idiot in that Obama has prosecuted that war harder than Bush. You just hate Obama because he is black. Admit it and move on B word.

Edit -

This sucks.

Obama has prosecuted the War on Terror like a dieter who does an extra 30 minutes of cardio on saturday because they're planning on eating 6,000 calories on sunday. In the end it doesnt add up and you're worse off than you were before.

Obama has prosecuted the War on Terror like a dieter who does an extra 30 minutes of cardio on saturday because they're planning on eating 6,000 calories on sunday. In the end it doesnt add up and you're worse off than you were before.

What, was it 2006 before Bush noticed there was an issue here? Obama is the one that did a troop surge. Frankly, you can condemn the black guy for not pulling out earlier. Stick with that and you won't look like a moronic racist. Oh too late.

Yeah, because helicopters never got shot down before now.

Amazing...you actually sound stupider when you're not being racist.

Don't be so f'in naive. It's not simply a copter shot down but one with 31 U.S. special operation troops, most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden. This is Pakistani intelligence pay back.

Don't be so f'in naive. It's not simply a copter shot down but one with 31 U.S. special operation troops, most of them from the elite Navy SEALs unit that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden. This is Pakistani intelligence pay back.

Why would the US share intel on operations inside Afghanistan with Pakistan?

Edited by /dev/null

Yeah, it was specifically targeted by some gomer with a rocket, because Pakistan wanted payback for bin Laden.

And I'm being naive. :lol:

Dont hang out on the PP board you guys play a little rough over here.....

But my heart goes out to my comrades in arms.....I had a chance to meet and work with a seal team while I was still in the Air Force when I worked in a mobile ALCE

Interesting guys.....and a true loss to our country.

Does anyone have any info if the pinned down troops were rescued after this happened?

Yeah, it was specifically targeted by some gomer with a rocket, because Pakistan wanted payback for bin Laden.

And I'm being naive. :lol:

Yes you are. Believe it or not there just may be some people who know I little more about the situ than you do. The following story only got it partially right, this was a pakistani intelligence hatched trap not a Taliban one:

http://news.yahoo.com/us-helicopter-shot-down-taliban-trap-afghan-official-070456126.html'>http://news.yahoo.com/us-helicopter-shot-down-taliban-trap-afghan-official-070456126.html

Yes you are. Believe it or not there just may be some people who know I little more about the situ than you do. The following story only got it partially right, this was a pakistani intelligence hatched trap not a Taliban one:

http://news.yahoo.com/us-helicopter-shot-down-taliban-trap-afghan-official-070456126.html

And Yes this was PAYBACK for going around Pakistani Intelligence to get UBL. Also, it was not just an RPG that shot it down it was a FIM-92 Stinger.

Edited by whateverdude

http://news.yahoo.com/us-helicopter-shot-down-taliban-trap-afghan-official-070456126.html

And Yes this was PAYBACK for going around Pakistani Intelligence to get UBL. Also, it was not just an RPG that shot it down it was a FIM-92 Stinger.

You're an idiot. You don't even understand what you're reading.

I get idiot. You get moron and $%^&ing idiot. I am intentionally trying to start my own niche that doesn't overlap with you.

No, read my sig. I've got "idiot" and "!@#$ing moron".

And you can't even have "!@#$ing idiot" - derivative work. :nana:

Well then I get dibs on "loon"

We gave that to you some time ago.