The Lack of addressing the TE position

Thank you "Mr Weo". I didn't even know where to begin with that genius. Scott Chandler LOL OMG!

Hmmmm, "where to start?" All the bolded stuff is pretty ripe...

You castigate a poster for laying past failures at the feet of Chan/Nix, yet you rule out future (and current) FA picks (other than for "glaring need") because of past failures.

Chandler has shown you enough at TE? Where? When? He's the least accomplished 4 year player in the NFL.--that's how you fill a hole?

Thigpen threw about 1000 yds to each of Gonzalez and Bowe. He also threw over 600 yards, 47 passes and 4 of his 18 TDs to Bradley/Darling. The Chiefs running game was mediocre at best--LJ had under 900 yards (he was out for 4 games) and the next leading rusher was Thigpen. That's not "healthy". They ran only just over 300 times, if you take away Thigpen's "runs"--compared to 541 pass attempts.

Prior to posting things like "you know jack ****" and "Check your facts before you start spewing mindless bs", you should just walk away from your Gateway, brother.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the same wrong perspective from three different a$$ wands changes nothing.

If we signed every over priced FA that the three stooges are currently calling for--we never develop the young guys. Green Bay has got the right plan. I think for the last two seasons our team has made some solid changes and vastly improved their drafting... Especially this last one without Tom Modrak. So if you do not think that is a corner I could care f'ing less. I can recognize when someone knows what they are doing and their plan is working because the team becomes competitive. As we did last season.

The great part of all of this -- your opinion means jack ****. Apparently Buddy Nix gives two sh!ts about what people like you think. Which is why I like him and thank everyday we got him. You want Donawhore back? He would have listened to you backwards f'cks.

:w00t:

Chandler was stuck behind the likes of Jason Whitten in Dallas and a very good TE in Gates in San Diego.

You see THIS is how you find hidden talent.....those two teams know how to draft tight ends.....they keep bringing them in and always have a top flight TE on their roster.....

So you go and raid their young talent....we should be doing the same thing on the offensive line as well

Yes Green Bay does have the right plan. Get the a top 3 QB in football, a top 3 defense in football, a solid Oline, a top 5 tight end, a top 5 receiving corps, maybe the best LB corps in the NFL, and star defensive linemen and you will win games. Big mystery! We are exactly like Green Bay except without all the good players. Also the fact that we won 4 games, and they won the Super Bowl. Go tell Mommy and Daddy that you are using vulgar language on the computer, because if they read your posts you are definitely gonna get grounded little guy.

Well the same wrong perspective from three different a$$ wands changes nothing.

If we signed every over priced FA that the three stooges are currently calling for--we never develop the young guys. Green Bay has got the right plan. I think for the last two seasons our team has made some solid changes and vastly improved their drafting... Especially this last one without Tom Modrak. So if you do not think that is a corner I could care f'ing less. I can recognize when someone knows what they are doing and their plan is working because the team becomes competitive. As we did last season.

The great part of all of this -- your opinion means jack ****. Apparently Buddy Nix gives two sh!ts about what people like you think. Which is why I like him and thank everyday we got him. You want Donawhore back? He would have listened to you backwards f'cks.

:w00t:

Yes Green Bay does have the right plan. Get the a top 3 QB in football, a top 3 defense in football, a solid Oline, a top 5 tight end, a top 5 receiving corps, maybe the best LB corps in the NFL, and star defensive linemen and you will win games. Big mystery! We are exactly like Green Bay except without all the good players. Also the fact that we won 4 games, and they won the Super Bowl. Go tell Mommy and Daddy that you are using vulgar language on the computer, because if they read your posts you are definitely gonna get grounded little guy.

So because the previous Bills administrations did not know how to draft or find those hidden gems on other teams practice squads, the current administration shouldn't go about it the way Green Bay and Pittsburg did? Whats wrong with you?

the offense we are running doesn't need an elite TE .I am sure they would find a use for what in one fell into their laps but as of now it is not a priority . Buddy spent two years rebuilding a defense built to play small and fast, and guess what he is just about there. He has a good stable of Wide outs and running backs. They seemed to stumbled on a solid if not spectatuclar quateback. If Hairston doesn't develop this year you can bet that they will continue to try to upgrade the line

This is the year that Chan's plan for the offense is proven correct or incorrect. I just laugh when I read how this offense doesn't need a TE, because basically the top NFL offenses all have one who can run the seam and make plays in the passing game. Slot receivers do not offer that matchup advantage, especially if it makes the defense have smaller nickel CB or SS cover the TE.

Choosing to go with TE's who are essentially smaller OT's is something that must be discussed if Chan's offense doesn't break out. Of course, he may need the extra blockers with the OT group they've got.

Its you and that clown Weo who will be laughed at when Chandler pans out. You are not giving this guy enuf credit. He is a very good prospect.

I will be happy for you to laugh at me if Chandler proves to be "an upgrade" over Boss. I will be the first to say I was wrong. But to claim that he is, right now, better than Boss is simply ridiculous.

Chandler was stuck behind the likes of Jason Whitten in Dallas and a very good TE in Gates in San Diego.

You see THIS is how you find hidden talent.....those two teams know how to draft tight ends.....they keep bringing them in and always have a top flight TE on their roster.....

So you go and raid their young talent....we should be doing the same thing on the offensive line as well

great points don't sell Chandler short I think he'll be a weapon for Fitz in the red zone