Two positions short of being a great team?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every power ranking I've read has the Bills in the bottom 5. One has the Bills dead last.

Further, I can't believe all the negativity from actual fans. We're all tired of the past decade of futility. But I see this team headed in the right direction.

I haven't had this much offseason optimism since Bledsoe was QB. Gailey and Co. have done a remarkable job improving our defense. We have a stud DE and NT, a much improved linebacker core, and we already had a decent secondary. We have three good receivers and just added a utility player in Smith. We have two great RBs, one of whom (Spiller) I can't imagine not being a star someday. Our QB is at least average; I think he can only improve. And we have Wannstedt.

The only thing keeping us from being a dominant force in the AFC East is a TE (Boss, we need you) and OT. Don't quite understand how we haven't picked up anyone yet, but I honestly don't see any other weak spots other than those two positions.

With the addition of new unis, I firmly believe this is the start of a new Bills team. I think if we get some more help on our offensive line, we can beat the Jets and even the Pats once and sweep the Fins.

Just my two cents. Does anyone share my reasoned optimism? Or am I just setting myself up for another disappointment?

Yep, I'm on that Optimistic bandwagon.

O.T`s Everyone that is a Bills fan ,knows this. Everyone that is BUT Buddy and Ralph .We have the money to get them. We just won`t spend it. WHY ? We could have had Clabo. So what if we had to overpay alittle. That is what it takes sometimes. Hell we might as well go get fat azz Mc Kinnie. He still would probably be better than what we have. Put him on a diet.This could be our sticking point in making maybe a play-off team.