Call me ICE, but if we make the playoffs

Rayzer32

You all are missing the point. Drew didn't turn the ball over. Kitna did. That's why the Bills won and the Bengals didn't. All he has to do is manage the game AND NOT TURN THE BALL OVER. It's simple, really. And he could win us a Superbowl if he doesn't turn the ball over in that game, either. Simple.

You are right .. we should get rid of Drew .. who wants a QB that has won 6 of 8 games ... and of course .. he lost the first 4 .. all by himself ...

JUST reaching the playoffs would be a start .... how many teams have been 0-4 and made the playoffs ... I remember a Minnasota team that started 6-0 and ended up 8-8.

Maybe Drew is over the hill ... but he's the BEST we have .. and Ido believe he saved the D's butt in Miami - they made Miami look good !

IF Buffalo manages to beat Pittsburgh .. and I do wish it .. but we ALL know its fairly unlikely .. they deserve to be treated as a TEAM ... and that means you go with the cards you have ...

If you don't like Drew .. find a anti-Drew website ... I personally like the guy !

A win is a win is a win is a win.....

What does the Jags winning do to our chances??

Anybody?

167640[/snapback]

Pretty much F's us right out of them.

I love DB too, but we will not win in the playoffs with our O the way it is right now. 7 pts by the offense will not get it done when it counts.

He has looked decent against weak D's but looks horrible against decent D's.

Pretty much F's us right out of them. 

I love DB too, but we will not win in the playoffs with our O the way it is right now.  7 pts by the offense will not get it done when it counts.

He has looked decent against weak D's but looks horrible against decent D's.

167666[/snapback]

Rayzer... not to ignore the O's problems.... but they scored 19 points. Figgies count too. :doh:

Go Bills!

Rayzer... not to ignore the O's problems.... but they scored 19 points. Figgies count too.  :doh:

Go Bills!

167676[/snapback]

Yeah, I know, but I would hate to have a playoff game come down to a Rian Lindell FG atempt, ya know what I mean? :doh:

I'll bet that there were a bunch of fans in Washington saying the 'Skins would never win the SB with Doug Williams or Mark Rypien.

And a bunch of Giants fans saying they'd never win with Hoestetler.

And I'm sure the Ravens fans thought of Trent Dilfer when they thought of a prototype SB QB.

There are teams like Indy and Philly that are built to win from the QB position. There are teams like the Steelers who dominate on the ground.

The Bills are built to win the battle on defense and special teams and to chip away on offense.

If you're spending your Sundays getting pissed off at the team because of Bledsoe's performance, you're missing the point. The Bills are following a solid plan, and are doing a damn good job at executing it.