Moats vs Harrison

Last year, Maybin was on the field more than anyone in the preseason both in practice and in games. When regular season rolled around, he hadn't done enough to prove that he was capable of handling more than water bottles to teammates. Fact is, he will be given chances due to his top 15 pick status

No, his opportunities are going to be limited. That was last year. He won't get the same chance to prove himself this year, especially with the shortened off season. No way.

Can't you hear it in Gailey's voice? This staff is utterly disappointed and disgusted with Maybin. He quickly went to the dog house last year and showing up at 228 lbs isn't getting him out.

So how is it that James Harrison is not too small to play rolb and Moats is. Harrison 5-11 242. Arthur Moats 6-0 250. I say a pass rusher ,is a pass rusher no matter what height. This is a god given skill ,few have. Oh yeah Freeney is 6-0 at DE. Leave Moatsie alone. Lets go BUUffaloooo.

It proly doesn't have much to do with size. With the addition of Shawne Merriman somebody had to move inside or to a backup role. Kelsay is probably thought to be a better run defending veteran that is more trusted. I wouldn't be pissed to see him replaced but that is probably their thought process.

What does Chan Gailey know about Linebackers?

Seriously, didn't we try this already and didn't it fail miserably?

He actually looked pretty decent at OLB, but everyone EXCEPT OBD think he doesn't have the size at OLB.

That is why we are losers year after year. Oh he doesn`t have the look of a olb height wise. What a joke. Until I see the wins piling up . I`ll trust my own instincts.

Personally, I think Gailey was trying to bluff there. They needed another body inside and probably are giving Maybin his last chance with reps on the outside. I'd expect to see Moats back to OLB soon enough... be patient young ones.

Oh I hope they cut Maybin. I still wonder why they let some players, like Orakpo, go by?

That is why we are losers year after year. Oh he doesn`t have the look of a olb height wise. What a joke. Until I see the wins piling up . I`ll trust my own instincts.

Agree with this. Anyone who watched the 2009 season knew Fitzpatrick was the better QB than Edwards and Freddie was a better RB than Lynch. Instead we pissed away the beginning of the season on the higher drafted players. Putting Moats back at Inside LB where he was horrible just because he doesn't have prototypical size is along those same lines. Moats can get after the QB and the Bills' roster isn't exactly over-flowing with pass rushers.

Cluless coaching staff. Lower level coaches FOR A REASON.

We have really good coaches in my opinion, strong MLB coach, secondary coach, special teams coach, olb coach, gailey has two winning seasons out of three and this year he will make it 3 out of 4

Not only are they good but they are pretty highly respected, and although alot of people have a problem with the d coor, chan and nix got him some help, and players have to make plays

We will be winners with this regime!

trust the coaches this time, but not sure what they are up to. Reps for others at olb maybe. But as i have read they are able to try some of the kids out in different roles. Maybe become more flexible for different off. packages and in case of injuries as we have become familiar with i think

No, his opportunities are going to be limited. That was last year. He won't get the same chance to prove himself this year, especially with the shortened off season. No way.

Can't you hear it in Gailey's voice? This staff is utterly disappointed and disgusted with Maybin. He quickly went to the dog house last year and showing up at 228 lbs isn't getting him out.

First round picks will get more chances than they deserve based on where they were picked. Jeff George, JP Losman, Tommy Maddox, Mike Williams OT, Mike Williams WR, Charles Rogers, Tony Mandarich, Brian Bosworth, David Carr, Erik Flowers, John McCargo, Jafatass Russell and Tim Couch all got more chances than they deserved based on their high pick status. Chances are Maybin will get the preseason to show what he has before he is a greeter at Walmart.

Gailey may despise him, but he still has to dance around Russ's giant mistake.

First round picks will get more chances than they deserve based on where they were picked. Jeff George, JP Losman, Tommy Maddox, Mike Williams OT, Mike Williams WR, Charles Rogers, Tony Mandarich, Brian Bosworth, David Carr, Erik Flowers, John McCargo, Jafatass Russell and Tim Couch all got more chances than they deserved based on their high pick status. Chances are Maybin will get the preseason to show what he has before he is a greeter at Walmart.

Gailey may despise him, but he still has to dance around Russ's giant mistake.

Gailey doesn't dance around anything. Maybin isn't going to get more opportunites than he got in the past. It will be less.

So how is it that James Harrison is not too small to play rolb and Moats is. Harrison 5-11 242. Arthur Moats 6-0 250. I say a pass rusher ,is a pass rusher no matter what height. This is a god given skill ,few have. Oh yeah Freeney is 6-0 at DE. Leave Moatsie alone. Lets go BUUffaloooo.

Did you just compare Moats with Freeney and Harrison?