The Eagles Strike Again

Talk to me in February about all these great Philly moves this off season. 'Cause until then, they mean less than squat.

GO BILLS!!!

Um, the team that signs the most players in the offseason always win. Duh!!!

And I like Brown for the Eagles but what a dud of a #2 overall pick for the Fins. He split carries in college.

Ladies and Gentleman...An ACTUAL NFL front office-Jeffrey Laurie and the Philadelphia Eagles.

WRONG!! They need a new head coach.

Pencil the Iggles in for the SB

Don't think so!

they got Nnamdi and most likely are going to lose Asante, they rest of there signings aren't that spectacular. On paper they are better on defense. Getting press from ESPN doesn't mean you have a great front office.

Thank you!

Fellas, give it a rest with all the Eagles love. I just wish you guys lived in Philly and you would truly understand the Eagles and their organization! STOP and I repeat...STOP giving them so much credit. They look good on paper, but they have a huge problem. That is their head coach. I'm not a hater, but I follow them HEAVY because I'm in Philly. Let's just watch the season and you'll see what I mean.

ABTW, we do play them. I really hope we bust they ass!!!

THE NATION RISES!!

WRONG!! They need a new head coach.

Don't think so!

Thank you!

Fellas, give it a rest with all the Eagles love. I just wish you guys lived in Philly and you would truly understand the Eagles and their organization! STOP and I repeat...STOP giving them so much credit. They look good on paper, but they have a huge problem. That is their head coach. I'm not a hater, but I follow them HEAVY because I'm in Philly. Let's just watch the season and you'll see what I mean.

ABTW, we do play them. I really hope we bust they ass!!!

THE NATION RISES!!

I'm in the Philly area too and I gotta agree with you....Andy Reid's one dimensional pass oriented offense will always hold them back from winning the ultimate prize.

No disrespect but lets not act like every move the Eagles make is amazing. I like Ronnie Brown and all but if he was THAT good, why was he still available?

Very reminiscent of any transaction the Patriots make.

Assante Samuel is already giving signs that all is not well in Eagle-land.

Yes, the Eagles have surprised many this off season especially in how they put the blinders on Phoenix to make one of the 'steal trades' of this century. And, yes, they have surprised most of us with all of their FA picks.

But, Winston Justice is as big of a question mark at RT as Erik Pears is for us and that is Michael Vick's blindside. They also have some major questions at linebacker and safety. They have placed their kicking game in the hands of a rookie who has never kicked off before. Plus Jeremy Macklin has had some mysterious health issues going on since he had mono this Spring and has just reported to camp. Not to mention a very unhappy DeSean Jackson who does not want to play for only $500,000 this year.

That being said, the Eagles are the elite team in the NFC East and one of those teams on our schedule that will require the 'on any given day any team can beat another' to occur for the Bills to beat them as both teams line-up here in preseason.

No disrespect but lets not act like every move the Eagles make is amazing. I like Ronnie Brown and all but if he was THAT good, why was he still available?

Very reminiscent of any transaction the Patriots make.

I really don't think some on these boards know what "quality" depth means. It means taking a proven NFL starter, not a star, but someone with experience to provide depth that isn't learning as they go.

Eagles signed an injury prone backup RB and that deserves its own thread? come on

Mike Vick puts up numbers and can make plays but he is not a post season QB. Their offensive line still stinks, their defensive co-ordinator was their o-line coach for the last few years and Andy Reid is still their head coach...i dont see the Eagles winning the super bowl next year and probably wont even get there.

The Packers won the super bowl last year missing a lot of key players and in my opinion are still the team to beat.