Dividing America into Two Nations

PTS

Right. Just as bad as holding the debt ceiling deal hostage. Horrible on both accounts... well except one was simply words, the other actions.

You also forgot that the American people wanted one and not the other.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/healthcare/september_2009/health_care_reform

http://saxangle.com/2011/07/poll-65-of-americans-support-balanced-budget-amendment-hit-run-reason-magazine/

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We don't mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back."

Very constructive dialogue, right...

Huge mistake by Obama...... letting them in the car but who knew they'd have C4 strapped to them and threaten to blow up the car and everyone in it if Obama didn't driven them where they wanted and play the radio stations they like.

Huge mistake by Obama...... letting them in the car but who knew they'd have C4 strapped to them and threaten to blow up the car and everyone in it if Obama didn't driven them where they wanted and play the radio stations they like.

I thought we were supposed to stop using violent rhetoric

Edited by Gary M

That you, Biden? Terrorists? Joe? That you? :rolleyes:

Right. Just as bad as holding the debt ceiling deal hostage. Horrible on both accounts... well except one was simply words, the other actions.

So, the republicans said something along the lines of "we'll give you the increase in debt ceiling but you have to reduce spending an equal amount". F'n terrorists.

So, the republicans said something along the lines of "we'll give you the increase in debt ceiling but you have to reduce spending an equal amount". F'n terrorists.

They might as well have just driven a truck bomb into the Chamber.

They might as well have just driven a truck bomb into the Chamber.

The DC career insiders are so out of touch with reality that people telling them "NO." is akin to terrorism. good God were really screwed. The most disgusting part is why didn't the media care about that remark from the VP of the united states?! Good lord if Cheney ever said that he would have been the second coming of hitler. why the double standard?

and if they really view the tea party as terrorists, wouldn't Barry Hussein Obama want to be friends with us... going back to his chicago roots and all with his "neighborhood friends"

The DC career insiders are so out of touch with reality that people telling them "NO." is akin to terrorism. good God were really screwed. The most disgusting part is why didn't the media care about that remark from the VP of the united states?! Good lord if Cheney ever said that he would have been the second coming of hitler. why the double standard?

and if they really view the tea party as terrorists, wouldn't Barry Hussein Obama want to be friends with us... going back to his chicago roots and all with his "neighborhood friends"

From Dreams From My Father:

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

From Dreams From My Father :

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites."

"I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race."

"There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white."

"It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names."

"I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela."

From Audacity of Hope:

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Let's be fair. I despise Obama but this link says the quotes are not accurate.

http://factcheck.org/2008/06/obamas-dreams-of-my-father/

From Audacity of Hope:

"The trouble with citing quotations in online forums is that people rarely bother to check for accuracy or correct attribution."

- Abraham Lincoln

"The trouble with citing quotations in online forums is that people rarely bother to check for accuracy or correct attribution."

- Abraham Lincoln

Dude tell me that you and Ennifer weren't messing around in the time vortexium and then you sat on the purple button. Please tell me you didn't.

From Audacity of Hope:

So funny how those quotes are taken as negative or dumb. Just hilarious. Maybe we should do this to Reagan and the Bushes. Introducing "Deep Thoughts"...

"Facts are stupid things."

— Ronald Reagan

"You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans."

— Ronald Reagan

"I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli."

— George H. W. Bush

""It's no exaggeration to say the undecideds could go one way or another."

— George H. W. Bush

""Fluency in English is something that I'm often not accused of."

— George H. W. Bush

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."

— George W. Bush

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president."

— George W. Bush

"Do you have blacks, too?"

— George W. Bush

"I'm the commander -- see, I don't need to explain -- I do not need to explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being president."

— George W. Bush

When in doubt, back to Bush.

Does your knee hurt from all the jerking?

All joking aside, the Obama Nation would likely "commit suicide" as John Adams famously said about true democracies. It would simply waste away.

I have to believe that's why our founding fathers, who were obviously extraordinary men, set our nation up as a constitutional republic.

Which is why I'm perplexed why Tea Party supporters are painted so poorly by the media and the liberals on the left. Does Biden consider George Washington and John Adams terrorists?

There are good and bad people on both sides. That's how it usually is.

Both countries would ultimately fail, because that's how it usually is.