MIchael Jasper

If this holds true I'm very excited. I had heard the reports of Troupe arriving to camp in great shape.

a novel concept by our coaches.. get our best personnel on the field...

Those lines get me very excited

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a novel concept by our coaches.. get our best personnel on the field...

Those lines get me very excited

I am excited by the fact that they are trying Williams at end...That just seems to make so much more sense given his penetrating skill set, short arms or not... With him and Dareus out there eating up O-linemen, Barnett and Merriman should have free sailing to the QB if they can stay healthy by some miracle.

Edited by Turbosrrgood

What is the membership fee and will you accept cash?

Don't forget George Wilson.

You just have to take a super secret oath, and pledge your allegiance by giving me a beer if we meet in person, and the obviously signature tag.

Or you could send $10 to my address which I'll provide in PM.

Edited by justnzane

You just have to take a super secret oath, and pledge your allegiance by giving me a beer if we meet in person, and the obviously signature tag.

Or you could send $10 to my address which I'll provide in PM.

Well a bunch of us will be at the Bills-Chargers in December.

We can transact business then. Is there a secret handshake?

this was the lines the other day at training camp according to reports

Williams Troupe Dareus

Edwards Jasper Carrington

Yeap! Williams fits better there, and Troupe and Jasper have real NT bodies. And watch Carrington, I think he'll have a breakout year. Potential for an outstanding D-line rotation.

Edited by CSBill

The hype surrounding this kid is reminiscent of a guy we had at training camp back in 2009, Joel Bell. People kept talking this guy up so much, he almost became larger than life. Then I believe he was cut even before training camp started.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/88606-joel-bell/

Well, I guess we can all hope. Best of luck to Jasper.

The whole reason Jasper was drafted was he was told by the scout Mr. Hand, that if he got below 400lbs the Bills would give him a shot. He was about 450 when they said this. When it came time, he dropped down to 378 so Buffalo held their end of the bargain. If you look at it this way, Minn. just cut their OT because he was pushing 400lbs. The difference here is Jasper was told to get in shape and he did it. I'm sure if he continues to lose weight and work at his position the coaching staff will keep him. I really believe Chan the Man goes and strives on a persons will to achieve. Jasper I'm sure knows what is on his plate and if he tries and works hard then he will be on this team. I for one am hoping he he works hard and makes the team, but if he just uses his weight and doesn't try then he will be gone. All reports are saying he is doing good though.

Best of luck to BigMJ! I really want a man mountain in the middle for years to come, He seems to have the will, I think the Bills will give him some time and he makes the roster. As for using him on sp. teams and trick plays, yeah! line him up at TE and FB sometimes too.

The whole reason Jasper was drafted was he was told by the scout Mr. Hand, that if he got below 400lbs the Bills would give him a shot. He was about 450 when they said this. When it came time, he dropped down to 378 so Buffalo held their end of the bargain. If you look at it this way, Minn. just cut their OT because he was pushing 400lbs. The difference here is Jasper was told to get in shape and he did it. I'm sure if he continues to lose weight and work at his position the coaching staff will keep him. I really believe Chan the Man goes and strives on a persons will to achieve. Jasper I'm sure knows what is on his plate and if he tries and works hard then he will be on this team. I for one am hoping he he works hard and makes the team, but if he just uses his weight and doesn't try then he will be gone. All reports are saying he is doing good though.

You forgot to mention he moves like a guy 100 pounds lighter.

PTR

I feel the need to mention that before draft i was projecting williams at end in 3/4. That was before we had MD. but i was picking Marcell to play nose rotating with troup. The great thing is both MD and our beloved Kyle can play almost any where on line and some varied techs. Now we have our boy Jasper. I think we are going to create a lot of mismatches just with our down line men this year. Edward is solid and Carrington should be good for spelling the starters.

Troup sounds, from reports i have read to be much better condition as he focused on core strength off season and it is showing.

And Jasper you just gotta love the kid, i sure hope we can keep him and turn him into and nfl player.

As a joke i mentioned, just bring merriman kyle dareus from strong side. and on weak have Jasper just put his hands up. That should shut down the passing game! We could put A williams on the S side too, to wait and kill a screen or dump off. Barnett can pick up what Jasper tips. FTW. The rest of the defense can hang out and hand out congrats after.

we are going to have a good year on defense folks!

mike jasper is a ten foot tall beast man who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi, i once saw him palm a medicine ball

One time I asked Mike Jasper to dress up as Santa for a Christmas party I was having for my children. Anyway, Jasper shows up as Santa, says I've got goodies for you kids. He reaches into his bag and proceeds to hand out scrap metal and cigarettes to them. Then he takes off his beard and says "There's no Santa cause I ate him!"

To Jasper!

One time I asked Mike Jasper to dress up as Santa for a Christmas party I was having for my children. Anyway, Jasper shows up as Santa, says I've got goodies for you kids. He reaches into his bag and proceeds to hand out scrap metal and cigarettes to them. Then he takes off his beard and says "There's no Santa cause I ate him!"

To Jasper!

Jasper once drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for 8 months straight. When he woke he rubbed his eyes and said, ‘All in all, I prefer gin ... To Jasper!