Honestly...why is everyone so upset???

zevo

Sadly, we have continued to pay the price of Donahoe. Levy/Jauron. He ripped and tore the franchise apart filling our roster with those who just couldn't play.

Big, big fix. Clowntime started the day Marv was hired as GM.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm continually astounded by the number of fans who think they know more about football than guys who have spent their entire lives in and around the game.

If you thought Nix and Gailey were going to take the Donahoe/Williams & Levy/Jauron mess and fix it in two years your expectations were unrealistic.

Um, hadn't Donahoe/Williams and Levy/Jauron spent their entire lives in and around the game? The fans who second-guessed them turned out to be right...

Could not agree more. It will take time to evaluate the very young talent on hand. The linebacker corp has finely got some size to it. In fact the whole defense is much larger. Competition will be exciting amongst the kids we have on defense now. I know where Nix and Chan are going with this plan, to create a very large and fast team. For those of you old enough to remember the Hank Stram KC Chiefs of yesteryear they were a large physical team even by todays standards. Bill Parcells used the same approach every where he coached. The Steelers of old and even today put an emphasis on size at most positions. Talking about the Steelers has anyone noticed how active they have been in free agency the last 6 years and the results they had! Is it a "perfect system" that Nix and Chan are building on? I don't know. But I am enjoying the ride. So sit back enjoy and and give them the time they need to put the pieces together. You might be seeing the makings of the NFL's next great defense. As far as tight ends go I would not put a lot of faith on the Bills going crazy to get another one. The "Wild Bill" offense that Gaily will incorporate relies on multiple receivers on the field which includes the backfield positions (Jackson, Spiller and Smith etc) along with multiple outside receiver sets. I have followed SEC football along with Gaily's Georgia Tech teams for a number of years having relocated to Atlanta Georgia a few years back from the Buffalo. These men are very capable and have a plan so give them the time they need, and for you naysayers you may be very surprised of the results. Patience my fellow Bills fans patience. Our time will come sooner than you think.

who knows