Where's Tim Graham

Just wondering if anyone has notice that Tim Graham is "missing". I've checked the AFC East blog for real updates from him and he hasn't posted anything in quite sometime. Is he on vacation. Really want an insider's details about whats been going on in the East. But no details about Thiggy & just a quick blurb about B. Smith in another article. Then video after video of "How this move affects ....(any team but BUF)" No real news...like why'd the bills miss out on Clabo. Rumors, Things in the works....anything of substance? TIM GRAHAM WHERE ARE YOU!!??

Rumor was Graham was leaving as espn afc east blogger and returning to the buffalo news this fall...

No link, i heard something to that effect a while back on WGR.

well that's good and bad news I guess. Just really wanted some "solid" insider info if it was available. Hopefully really good news if that involves T.G. takin Sully's job.

He's definitely back at the Buffalo News. He recently wrote a longish piece on the life and death of former Buffalo Sabre Brian "Spinner" Spencer... It doesn't look like he'll be focusing on the NFL, but he still comments on the AFC East at his Facebook page.

well that's good and bad news I guess. Just really wanted some "solid" insider info if it was available. Hopefully really good news if that involves T.G. takin Sully's job.

Ha yeah one can dream. Again i wouldn't take it as gospel; just something i heard quickly on the radio.

Just wondering if anyone has notice that Tim Graham is "missing". I've checked the AFC East blog for real updates from him and he hasn't posted anything in quite sometime. Is he on vacation. Really want an insider's details about whats been going on in the East. But no details about Thiggy & just a quick blurb about B. Smith in another article. Then video after video of "How this move affects ....(any team but BUF)" No real news...like why'd the bills miss out on Clabo. Rumors, Things in the works....anything of substance? TIM GRAHAM WHERE ARE YOU!!??

He joined the News as an investigative reporter. Although he did a good piece on Spinner Spencer, his angle is no longer sports (so he said when granite head was still on weck).

The News thing is not a rumor. As mentioned above, he's already written at least one piece.

Here are two tweets from an hour ago:

DrewzaPhinatic Drew

by ByTimGraham

i know @bytimgraham is off doing his thing now.. But the afc east blog has been a disaster since he left.. #pleasecomebacktimImissyou

»

Tim Graham

ByTimGraham Tim Graham

Follow @SalSports for smart football analysis. He's dealing it.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

my friends at ESPN told me in May that he was leaving for a senior editor/writer position with the Buffalo News, but it wasn't clarified if it was within sports or not. Perhaps someday he take's Sullys position? just saying!

my friends at ESPN told me in May that he was leaving for a senior editor/writer position with the Buffalo News, but it wasn't clarified if it was within sports or not. Perhaps someday he take's Sullys position? just saying!

It's not in sports, although his first story was on Spencer........Both Sully and Donn Esmonde are considering taking buyouts. Tim seems like he's going to be more like Donn Esmonde, maybe he'll eventually do his column, but for now he wants to do big expose type stories.

It's not in sports, although his first story was on Spencer........Both Sully and Donn Esmonde are considering taking buyouts. Tim seems like he's going to be more like Donn Esmonde, maybe he'll eventually do his column, but for now he wants to do big expose type stories.

I'm not the biggest Esmonde fan. He tends to write consistently opinionated stuff (which is what he is paid to do), but rarely takes the approach of looking at things from both side. I agree with him a lot, esp on the waterfront development, but the minute you don't agree with his social issue stances he considers you a bigot. Sully is great for the masses, but he seems like a better fit covering Boston than Buffalo sports. I think he'd do wonders covering the red sox.

TG can relate with a lot of us. Has lived as a young adult in the area, understand the people, their passion, their inferiority complex (which I can't stand buffalonians have!), etc. He'll be good for the region as a writer. Plus, he might be a fun guy to bump into out at Coles, if he ever makes it to the city.

Edited by rpcolosi

Tim Graham is my new driver.