Strong chance that the Jets

They can get anyone they want other than Drayton Florence, but the word on the street is that they are going after Florence big time.

Which street was that, TB?

JK. Bad joke. Just ignore.

I'll join you on that limb.

Now I don't want too many of you guys perching on the same limb… (see above)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how will we throw the ball with Revis and him out there?

http://twitter.com/#!/michaelombardi/status/96212781124165632

Screen, bunch, draw and TE - hopefully.

If they want to gut their team to have two great CB's, fine. Maybe we'll finally get a TE to take advantage of that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: gut their team. Who are they going to loose that would gut them? Those guys are going to roll right on through broadway with the Lombardi.

Bell, Levitre, Wood, Urbik, Clabo…

pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock, pound the rock…

Yeah I don't remember revis on Evans one on one.

Know why? Because he is overrated, doesn't have top end speed.

Also we have 7 average to good wide receivers (although most people seem to want to ship those players out) and he can only guard 1

According to you, Poz is a Pro Bowler and Revis is overrated.

OK I've heard it all. :wallbash:

I know he can't stay with him on a fly route but other than that yeah he can check him

Yea. He can shut down Terrell Owens, Chad Ochocinco, Randy Moss, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne with ease, but can't stop Lee Evans.

LOL

If I recall Revis was outplayed by Florence in 2010...I still think the Florence signing is a stellar move!

True, Revis did sit out a few games, from the result of his contract dispute... but Florence wasn't a full-time starter until mid October!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

how will we throw the ball with Revis and him out there?

http://twitter.com/#!/michaelombardi/status/96212781124165632

Darn it! We only have two receivers on our roster and they will both be locked down. If only we could sign a third or fourth receiver or a tight end in free agency or find ourselves a back who can catch passes and move in space. Unfortunately none of that is possible, and Chan doesn't know anything about creative offense, so we are doomed. Perhaps we can get a safety and find a way to win 2-0, because obviously we can't score if they have Revis AND Nnamdi.

:devil:

I don't know how anyone can say Revis is overrated, the guy is the best CB I've ever seen play the game. He's absolutely dominate.

I have seen almost all of revis's games and he does get help up top a lot as he jams the line on guys so he is not the perfect CN that Ryan says he is. I also think he is solid but over reated. Raider guy is bbeter from what I can see.