Buddy Nix on WGR550 this morning....

That's right. They sure did. That's because the Bills can't do anything to make these jerks happy. If we signed Poz for 42/6 Nix is a fool for overspending on mediocrity. Take a chance on Merriman and he's dumpster diving. If we sign anyone then someone better was available. Same broken record. No one is holding a gun to your head making you a Bills fan. There are 31 other amazing teams to cheer for.

PTR

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Once again right on Promo!

If anyone out there thought that Nix would give insight to the GR sports guys ... most of the GR staff doesn't even follow pro football (I was in Buffalo yesterday and sadly tuned into the sclop and bull show on GR as I drove out of town ... turned it off when they got all excited about listing the former hosts of ESPN's Sports Center.).

POZ was an adequate linebacker who is enjoying an unbelievable and undeserved incredble pay day. But, Poz seems like a decent guy so congrats to him but the Bills aren't losing anything by him playing for the Jag's.

This board is so loaded with individuals just waiting to complain about any and everything. We are into YEAR #2 of Buddy and Chan. I feel better about this team than I have in more than 10 years because finally we seem to have a duo who know what they are doing. They did not make the draft choices from 1999 through 2009 so don't point your fingers at them. Our 2010 draft produced some real potential and I am excited aout this year's draft.

Buddy is a 'good ole boy' who knows how do dance around the guys on radio ... so let's just watch out this team pans out!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the people on this board who likes Poz and really hoped we re-signed him. But at $7 mil/year? For a good-but-not-great ILB? No way. Roster money is limited and you have to reserve money like that for impact players. I was really upset when I read the headline that we lost Poz. I was far less upset when I learned his new contract. Poz apparently wants to play in a full-time 4-3. God bless him.

Nix doesn't care? C'mon. You know that just isn't true.

And of course Nix said we have players who can step up. What's he supposed to say? That our ILBs are all weak little sucker-sucking girls? Google "Pygmalion Effect" and read up on it. People tend to perform as they are expected to perform. People perform best when their leaders believe in them. Nix would be an idiot to say he doesn't have confidence in our LB Corps - even if he doesn't.

+Infinity

We will see at the end of the year who gets more money per game played.

OK, lets just keep moving the target around to fit an argument. Now it's "money per games played." Gotcha.

GO BILLS!!!