Yahoo Top 100 Free Agents

really only the top 25-30 are the high level ones. After that, the rest are pretty affordable.

fwiw, florence is 65. I would think any player on that list below 30 is game for the bills, as far as spending goes (though I don't agree with the list where some players are). I would personally like them to sign harper, to replace whitner. The guy is pretty solid. He is like whitner, but he doesn't B word on twitter and he is going to cost less.

Wilson re-signed, yes.

Whitner should remain a Bill, but we have a lot of safeties already. Likely to see that rookie start if Donte is gone.

Bryan Scott, Wilson, and Byrd will be man the two safety spots to start the year imo.

Bryan Scott, Wilson, and Byrd will be man the two safety spots to start the year imo.

Byrd is questionable at starter, Wilson could go back to FS - his natural position...it'd not shock me to see a new rookie starting there at SS... Scott, well, not sure he will be much more then a special team ace...not sure he needs to be...

After reading the press conference this morning we probably won't sign any high level FAs except our own and probably not Whitner.

They way I read it we're lucky to have anybody even consider coming to our team

Byrd is questionable at starter, Wilson could go back to FS - his natural position...it'd not shock me to see a new rookie starting there at SS... Scott, well, not sure he will be much more then a special team ace...not sure he needs to be...

Byrd should have some progress going into his 3rd year, and I think his dad would whoop his ass if he regressed at all at this stage in his career.

He also played with some groin issues last year, and those are a B word to recover from

Edited by justnzane

Byrd should have some progress going into his 3rd year, and I think his dad would whoop his ass if he regressed at all at this stage in his career.

He also played with some groin issues last year, and those are a B word to recover from

I was thinking more of his playing style fitting this hybrid 3-4 we run...

It didn't suit any of the talent we had, from Kyle Williams, Whitner, Poz, Byrd, and whatever jersey we put out at CB.

I was thinking more of his playing style fitting this hybrid 3-4 we run...

It didn't suit any of the talent we had, from Kyle Williams, Whitner, Poz, Byrd, and whatever jersey we put out at CB.

that is where Wannastache can help out.