Herzlich to ravens

I'd love to bring him into camp. Besides being an unbelievable inspiration, he is a damn good football player. Don't know how much his skills or treatment will translate to the pros, but I'd love to see if they did.

I'm certainly rooting for him, wherever he goes.

Ozzie Newsome knows how to GM. That's for sure. If he plays to his pre chemo potential; Woo, what a story!

You got the blind side and the come back on one team.

Herzlich himself said he didnt agree to terms with the Ravens. He may, but he intentionally refuted those reports after they came out.

Herzlich himself said he didnt agree to terms with the Ravens. He may, but he intentionally refuted those reports after they came out.

The journey of Boston College linebacker Mark Herzlich will continue as a New York Giant, he tweeted.

Herzlich's inspirational path overcoming cancer captured the hearts of millions.

Now Herzlich merely hopes he can capture a roster spot as an undrafted free agent.

He was once the top rated defensive prospect by National Recruiting services prior to his illness, and the Giants hope he returns to form after a subpar senior campaign.

And Herzlich will get the opportunity to compete on a Giants' squad with a clear weakness along its second line of defense.

- Brent Sobleski

From espn insider