Ricky Williams interview.......

Rudyc80

This guy i scary....type of guy who could just lose it and shoot 100 people or kill himelf cause his favorite tv show got canceled.....after watching just a few seconds of the interview...id say hes on the brink of disaster!!! :w00t:

This guy i scary....type of guy who could just lose it and shoot 100 people or kill himelf cause his favorite tv show got canceled.....after watching just a few seconds of the interview...id say hes on the brink of disaster!!! :w00t:

166278[/snapback]

Hippies don't shoot people. Weed mellows, not angers.

Sell weed at the Ralph instead of beers and you would have no fights during the game.

Not that I endorse the smoking of it, just pointing out it's calming effects.

Way to judge someone you've never met! Intolerance is a sign of an under-developed mind. Yeah, going against conventional norms automatically makes you a potential serial killer. What an idiot. I've never smoked pot in my life but find those who've put materialism, ego, vanity, etc. to be more intersting than those who walk to the beat of the social drummer.

Stick to football and leave the social/psychoanalysis to those with a brain. Football is about your speed. I'm sure it's the only reason you'll watch 60 Minutes for the first time EVER!

I feel sorry for people like you, I really do. You lack an understanding of things you've never done or people you;ve never met. So instead of listening with a keen ear, you judge against what you do not know.

A great rock star who you probably would call a loser without knowing anything about his personal life said said something that has great meaning

"Self-appointed judges judge."

Think about it.

Sell weed at the Ralph instead of beers and you would have no fights during the game.

166279[/snapback]

what about charles manson? :)

Yeah, someone on weed has never killed anyone.  :)

166291[/snapback]

you're uneducated on this topic.

Last year there were more than:

400,000 tobacco related deaths in this country,

80,000 gun related deaths,

and zero marijuana related deaths.

Per US Census Bureau stats.

The reason pot is illegal, it due to the lobbyists of the drug companies. Vioxx has killed 20,000 people so far before being banned, yet it had commercials on national TV.

If you don't know, you shouldn't speak, it just makes you sound like a fat guy from South Buffalo.

SDW

you're uneducated on this topic.

Last year there were more than:

400,000 tobacco related deaths in this country,

80,000 gun related deaths,

and zero marijuana related deaths.

Per US Census Bureau stats.

The reason pot is illegal, it due to the lobbyists of the drug companies.  Vioxx has killed 20,000 people so far before being banned, yet it had commercials on national TV. 

If you don't know, you shouldn't speak, it just makes you sound like a fat guy from South Buffalo.

SDW

167103[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that of those 80,000 gun related deaths, none were committed or had anything to do with someone high on pot? Get a grip......

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

166279[/snapback]

So what you're saying is that of those 80,000 gun related deaths, none were committed or had anything to do with someone high on pot?  Get a grip......

167108[/snapback]

hahaha...

I would venture to take a guess (no, I wouldn't venture, I would Guarentee) that of those 80,000, if the shooter was under the infulence, it was more likely (and by more likely i mean 100000 times more likely) under the influence of LEGAL alcohol than illegal marijuana.

Honestly, have you ever smoked pot? I'm not bashing you for NOT smokiing, obviously, but if you ever have, you would know the last thing it does is make you violent....

Like someone said, if they handed EVERY person in the Ralph a joint upon walking in, and no one could drink beer, there wouldnt be ONE fight... except for maybe over the nachos, at which point, one stoner would probably just og buy the other some more...

get over it...