Drayton Florence

JoeF

DraytonFlorence FREE AGENT

I need 2800k more followers b4 I sign let's go B-LO

39 minutes ago

He is on a 5 PM to Buffalo according to his twitter account and wants 2800 more followers before he signs.........he will probably give some nuggets on visits etc the next few days -- he's got gossipy fingers...might be worth it.

It certainly seems like, if the right deal is put on the table, that Drayton is leaning toward re-signing with Buffalo. I suspect this because of the tone of his tweet. Why else would he tease the fans by tweeting this, as if the number of buffalo twitter followers would actually influence his decision in any case. It's all about the money.

DraytonFlorence FREE AGENT

I need 2800k more followers b4 I sign let's go B-LO

39 minutes ago

He is on a 5 PM to Buffalo according to his twitter account and wants 2800 more followers before he signs.........he will probably give some nuggets on visits etc the next few days -- he's got gossipy fingers...might be worth it.

Actually, it looks like he wants 2.8 million more followers. I don't think he's going to make it.

zactly what I was going to say.

Doesn't matter though, I just read that they are going to give Jasper a tryout at corner.

Makes sense. Can you imagine the back pedal and change of direction on that guy?!? A one year, 30000k contract ought to take care of our cap spending requirement too.