Oslo Blast

Killing in the name of Christ doesn't make somebody a Christian. It only implies a severe and profound misunderstanding of Christianity. That guy can CALL himself a Christian all he wants, but that doesn't make him one.

Says you. 2000 years of history says elsewise. Christians kill in the name of Christ all the time.

Crazy is crazy.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Says you. 2000 years of history says elsewise. Christians kill in the name of Christ all the time.

Crazy is crazy.

Not to mention Jesus never actually said "May he who has not sinned cast the first stone."

That **** was added to the bible in the 2nd or 3rd century.

Does all this rationalization make you feel better?

Terrorist attack in the name of Islam: Look at the "Religion of Peace"...

Terrorist attack in the name of Christianity: That guy's obviously not a REAL Christian.

No hypocrisy there... :rolleyes:

I have noticed the anti-muslim crusaders around here are suspiciously quiet.

A pure tragedy...regardless of the insane belief system this whack job had, people need to remember that he picked off over 85 young people. Kids practically. Special place in Hades for a person like him.

A pure tragedy...regardless of the insane belief system this whack job had, people need to remember that he picked off over 85 young people. Kids practically. Special place in Hades for a person like him.

Well, there's not much they can say. I expect them back in full force the next time some Muslim Fundamentalist blows something up or kills some people.

Now imagine if there were no Muslims OR Christians. People would have to find some other insanely implausible ideology to kill for.

Well, there's not much they can say. I expect them back in full force the next time some Muslim Fundamentalist blows something up or kills some people.

Now imagine if there were no Muslims OR Christians. People would have to find some other insanely implausible ideology to kill for.

It's like you try to make an intelligent point, but unfortunately are hampered by your own stupidity.

Please feel free to flesh-out your argument a bit. Or maybe that's all you've got?

Yeah, that's never happened before.

Non-religious people are way better than those religious ones.

Yeah, that's never happened before.

Non-religious people are way better than those religious ones.

I'd reckon that in the last century atheists killed more people than religious zealots in the Western world.

I'd reckon that in the last century atheists killed more people than religious zealots in the Western world.

That really depends on how you define "religion". And even the people athiests killed, they tended to kill for religous reasons (e.g. the Khmer Rouge specifically targeted Buddhists.)

Communism and Fascism have been known to fill in.

Not to mention Jesus never actually said "May he who has not sinned cast the first stone."

That **** was added to the bible in the 2nd or 3rd century.

Umm. All of the Bible was added to the Bible.

.........and yet you use the ignore feature. THATS being a 13 year old.

Yes, because wasting one's time talking to the retarded is so grown up.

By your definition, this post is grown up.

Could be.

Edited by Peace

I don't consider myself an "anti-muslim crusader", but I do recognize there is a disproportionate amount of terrorism associated, for whatever reason, with groups who tend to be Muslim.

An incidence of terrorism by someone who isn't a Muslim no more reduces the reason of concern with Muslim terrorism than an upper-middle class suburban yuppie on a killing spree mitigates the concerns of gang violence.

That really depends on how you define "religion". And even the people athiests killed, they tended to kill for religous reasons (e.g. the Khmer Rouge specifically targeted Buddhists.)

Uncle Josef didn't discriminate.