What's your favorite moment....

NewEra

Yeah, we're all going crazy, high fiving, and shouting "We're back!" They win the next week, and then the season unravels.

Right, I think it was against Miami in week 3. I was in Florida for that game and I remember talking to some Dolphin fans the night before who were actually a little worried about playing the Bills the next day.

Can't wait for the return of teams and other fans fearing the Bills again, legitimately.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we're all going crazy, high fiving, and shouting "We're back!" They win the next week, and then the season unravels.

That team was really good and had lots of depth and star players. I bet if we had that team one more year we would've made the playoffs.

The highlights of the franchise for the most part, but the topic was the last decade? Makes it much more of a challenge, kinda like finding a needle in a haystack.

Exactly, its why I choose to post about the games I attended, that I enjoyed most.

One winning season the entire decade(9-7)says everything about the last ten years. After the late 80's and early 90's I would have never thought the team would slip back into being one of the worst teams in the league.