NCAA 12 on xbox 360

NewEra

Anyone here going to get it and play it online? I'm looking to start an online dynasty with some guys on here if anyone interested. Could be fun. Could suck, but I'd like to give it a try. I've been playing the series for awhile now, but rarely do I play online. I'm interested to see how the online dynasty works with people who are active to semi active. Game comes out tomorrow. Chime in of you're interested

Anyone here going to get it and play it online? I'm looking to start an online dynasty with some guys on here if anyone interested. Could be fun. Could suck, but I'd like to give it a try. I've been playing the series for awhile now, but rarely do I play online. I'm interested to see how the online dynasty works with people who are active to semi active. Game comes out tomorrow. Chime in of you're interested

Would like to, but i'm getting it for the PS3.

I'm on the fence whether I'm going to get it or not. I've picked up every NCAA title since NCAA02, but last years sucked. My biggest problem with it was the players progression was minimal at best. When you recruit a blue chip prospect you expect him to get better from his freshman to senior year but they rarely did. After several seasons all the good players have graduated and there's no one moving up taking their place. Seems to me EA is going the way they did with their FIFA title where they're downgrading the franchise mode in favor of online play.

My gamertag is JohnnyRotface, add me along with a message stating who you are and I'll try and get one going. I work 12 hour days weds-sat, hang with the gf on Sunday (til bills season) and game on Monday and Tuesday. A couple people have contacted me via email already, If we get a few more people I'll try and set it up on Sunday. Pm me if Interested.

I'm on the fence whether I'm going to get it or not. I've picked up every NCAA title since NCAA02, but last years sucked. My biggest problem with it was the players progression was minimal at best. When you recruit a blue chip prospect you expect him to get better from his freshman to senior year but they rarely did. After several seasons all the good players have graduated and there's no one moving up taking their place. Seems to me EA is going the way they did with their FIFA title where they're downgrading the franchise mode in favor of online play.

Just downloaded demo.

Game is way better than last year IMO

Like it, may buy a copy.

Better Oline play, better tackling.Game look sharper on screen, on looks better than Madden.

I have it on the PS3, and there are a couple of VERY frustrating things with this game...

1) Things were supposed to just be an evolution this year, but they changed the way you control players on offense. You used to be able to use the arrow keys to control players...this year only the left toggle stick works. Very frustrating when you are used to the old way and the reviews for the game don't mention that things are different. I count that as a major change. They also introduced a speed button again (R2). No mention of that either.

2) There is no booklet now. It's an online PDF thingy. They say it's to save paper. I say it's them being cheap, knowing they've laid off a whole bunch of people here in LA.

3) They STILL haven't fixed the glitch where 60% of the time, the clock doesn't stop when a player goes out of bounds. What, this doesn't come up in beta testing? Oi. Really EA? A pox on you.

4) One thing that has always annoyed me, is that when a defensive player's back is turned, I should be able to pass the ball without him magically turning around and knocking it out of the air. Especially when that defensive player is covering a different offensive player. That irks the crap out of me. Seems to happen a little less, but still happens.

One MAJOR improvement...

One the defensive side of the ball, players don't suck onto you when you run by them. They actually have to disengage from their blockers. Makes the run game WAY more important...and way easier to do proficiently. Also, the players are smarter in zone, so it's harder to pass the ball. Sometimes they're too smart, and make ridiculously impossible pass breakups.

Overall, a better game than last year, but with some really annoying things that shouldn't have made it to the game this year.

I would HIGHLY recommend this game due to the vastly increased gameplay and the deep Dynasty options with OC/DC/HC, conference realignment/creation/naming, and recruiting system.

I would also recommend that EA really tweak the penalties in these NCAA games- hardly any penalties are called, and so far after a full season there has been NO defensive penalties called on the opposing team, no offsides, no false starts. I hate having to tweak them myself just to get the game to be realistic.

Ohh, and to add: download the rosters from gamertag pastapadre if you have Xbox 360 and GamingTailgate for PS3. If they aren't available yet, they soon will be- the best rosters guy in gaming.

XBox NCAA 12 method: Team Management – Roster Share – Download Roster – Download Roster

Edited by BmoreBills

I had ncaa 12 but took it back to game stop the next day. hated it. I still play ncaa 10 online (the best one if you ask me). Anyone still play it? Would like to get a game going online if anyone still around