NFL Network's Top 100 Players

Another indicator of the Bills lack of talent: NFL Network presented their top 100 players going into the 2011 season and there were no Buffalo Bills.

Seeing who made up 96 thru 100 (Nick Collins, Shaun Phillips, D. McFadden, Chad Clifton & McNabb), if the list was continued past 100 I don't know when a Bill would be on it.

Who would be considered the best Buffalo Bill right now? Stevie Johnson? Fred Jackson? Kyle Williams?

anyone who watched the Bills could make a strong argument in favor of Fred Jackson and Stevie Johnson, but nobody in the national media saw them play, and their noteworthy contributions only led to soul crushing losses more often than not. :wallbash:

This was from players. No real standards for voting... Popularity def played a role, hard to get a read if most voted career accomplishments, 2010 stats or anticipated 2011... All that said, yes we are missing highend elite talent on this team. KW is the only one remotely warranting discussion right now.

Any list that includes Donovan McNabb in the top 100 players isn't one I'd take very seriously.

We've gotten to the point where technology exceeds demand.

We have access to hundreds of TV channels, but there's just not enough content to give to the viewers.

So, the method these broadcasters come up with to occupy broadcast time is "lists'!!!! ...or some other method to re-package existing archives, add commentary, and have a "whole new show".

Whoopee!

The NFL Network should re-label themselves as "The List Channel". They have totally run out of anything interesting. Most of their programming these days is centered around The Top (fill in the blank), The Greatest (fill in the blank), etc. Then they proceed to fill an hour of time with NFL footage and frat boy commentary from the talking heads on set.

Those of you who don't get The NFL Network...trust me...you're not missing anything.

Anyone who watched the Bills play last year knows that Kyle Williams had one of the more impressive individual seasons for a defensive football player that I have seen from a Bills player probably dating back to Bryce Paup. Maybe the late Damien Covington or Sam Cowart. He was insane. The game against the Steelers may have been the most dominant individual performance by any Bills player in a game dating back further than that. He is clearly one of the top 100 football players in the league right now. Peter King and Adam Schefter know it. To echo the sentiments of previous posters, who cares about this stupid list. Getting caught up in this stuff is the equivalent of girls who watch Sex and the City and reality TV and the like. Watch the games, but try not to get caught up in stuff like this, read a good book.

We've gotten to the point where technology exceeds demand.

We have access to hundreds of TV channels, but there's just not enough content to give to the viewers.

So, the method these broadcasters come up with to occupy broadcast time is "lists'!!!! ...or some other method to re-package existing archives, add commentary, and have a "whole new show".

Whoopee!

The NFL Network should re-label themselves as "The List Channel". They have totally run out of anything interesting. Most of their programming these days is centered around The Top (fill in the blank), The Greatest (fill in the blank), etc. Then they proceed to fill an hour of time with NFL footage and frat boy commentary from the talking heads on set.

Those of you who don't get The NFL Network...trust me...you're not missing anything.

PRECISELY!