You can't make up stuff like this

So instead of "patrons" "wasting" a few extra bucks of TP, the City pays someone how much to dispense it? :doh:

Welcome to the (dis)functioning of government.

Not only the salary of these people, but the additional people they'd have to hire to do the original person's job. And per the article, it's not b/c a boss told them to do this --- it's because some custodians decided for themselves that it's easier to sit down and be Lord of the TP than to actually do their job.

I'm really looking forward to Obamacare. <_<

Edited by UConn James

Welcome to the (dis)functioning of government.

Not only the salary of these people, but the additional people they'd have to hire to do the original person's job. And per the article, it's not b/c a boss told them to do this --- it's because some custodians decided for themselves that it's easier to sit down and be Lord of the TP than to actually do their job.

I'm really looking forward to Obamacare. <_<

This is the Summer of Recover version 2.0.

Next summer they'll hire extra people to wipe people's butts for them.

Call it the full employment act of 2012.

This is the Summer of Recover version 2.0.

Next summer they'll hire extra people to wipe people's butts for them.

Call it the full employment act of 2012.

I think you're making a joke, but you might not be far off... When we were in Cairo last year, you had to tip the attendant before getting any TP. We were told it was because there weren't many jobs and people needed to make money any way they could. Even when there were signs (in the museum, for example) saying that tipping was not allowed -- you HAD to tip if you wanted any TP.

Sad.