important question (sorry moderators)

Is Duff's (Sheridan) closed on Monday July 4th? My experience when visiting the area during this Holiday is that it is closed.

I can't find any info online.

Thanks for the help and sorry moderators for a non-Bills (but definitely BUFFALO) related question.

-RichNJoisy

ha! exactly. Googled "duff's buffalo" and their Contact Us page came right up...

yes but I am trying not to make a personal toll phone call from work

thought I'd quickly post to see if anyone knew

I knew I risked this type of response

sigh

Is Duff's (Sheridan) closed on Monday July 4th? My experience when visiting the area during this Holiday is that it is closed.

I can't find any info online.

Thanks for the help and sorry moderators for a non-Bills (but definitely BUFFALO) related question.

-RichNJoisy

I just called them for you ... they are going to be closed on Monday, July 4.

Rich,

I'm feeling generous today. Just called for you, they will not be open on the 4th.

LMAO Merlin!

Ok, now we need to mess with them at Duffs, everyone call and ask if they are going to be open

yes but I am trying not to make a personal toll phone call from work

thought I'd quickly post to see if anyone knew

I knew I risked this type of response

sigh

side note: what type of archaic phone service is your company on that you are still paying long distance toll fees?!?

Duff's=overrated anyway. At least 50 better places for wings in and around buffalo. They're closed and should be.

Agreed, Duffs sucks & they are overpriced. The only thing good about that place is the hot waitreses & the tight skimpy outfits that they wear(at least the one out by the stadium, never been to the one in Amherst).

I just called them for you ... they are going to be closed on Monday, July 4.

Thanks! (bad news for me, though, one less day to chow down there while I am in town this weekend)

and.....

well......

I like Duff's wings. I DO NOT like the wings at Anchor Bar ('cept for the suicide...they're o.k.)

sorry all you Duff's haters....somebody has to like their wings.

Rich,

I'm feeling generous today. Just called for you, they will not be open on the 4th.

LMAO Merlin!

Ok, now we need to mess with them at Duffs, everyone call and ask if they are going to be open

yeh!

Mess with them!

Anchor bar wings are only marginally better and way overpriced. You like Duff's because you live in jersey and dont know good wings.

Want some advice? Snyder Bar and Grill on Kensington - 5 minutes away from the sheridan Duff's and infinitely better. Probably open on the 4th too.

Duff's=overrated anyway. At least 50 better places for wings in and around buffalo. They're closed and should be.

No, they should not be closed. It's the 4th of July, and eating some of the best wings around is a great way to celebrate. I live in Pittsburgh, and there are only 2-3 places down here that even come close. But, I will check out Snyder Bar and Grill next time I'm in Buffalo!

Edited by RyanC883

Anchor bar wings are only marginally better and way overpriced. You like Duff's because you live in jersey and dont know good wings.

Want some advice? Snyder Bar and Grill on Kensington - 5 minutes away from the sheridan Duff's and infinitely better. Probably open on the 4th too.

Once again agreed. Both Anchor bar & Duffs suck. They are the popular choice for out of towners because they do not know any better. Bar Bills is the best place I have ever been to.

Once again agreed. Both Anchor bar & Duffs suck. They are the popular choice for out of towners because they do not know any better. Bar Bills is the best place I have ever been to.

+1

Only problem is they don't have much seating and the place gets mobbed.