Inner city youth mob attacks continue…

Well several things. I am not the only one to call him racist. You are the one defending him, so one assumes you support his views. He is WBF at a guess, who was banned for his racist posts. He is a one note poster which is the definition of a crusade. Most of us consider him a racist, you are in the minority here. Multiple posters have called him out on this and yet he continues to post similar things. I am glad you are expressing your true feelings though. Good to know how you feel.

So....your hoping on the bandwagon of moral superiority with hit-n-run racist attacks. Whether he is a racist or not is beside the point and irrelevant. Explain your crusade and cheap shots against him. Instead of just spewing the same garbage, back it up with logic , examples and reasoning. Explain the point you are trying to make . Debate him . Prove your point. I'm sick of cowardly hit and run accusations and claims of racist or prejudice just hopping on the band wagon. Grow a pair and take a stand.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not that it really matters, seeing how this is more or less an anonymous site, but you're coming off really badly here.

Your support for a racist makes you look good? I am hardly the first to say this about him. I may be the first that calls for a ban. I am good with my position, you?

Your support for a racist makes you look good? I am hardly the first to say this about him. I may be the first that calls for a ban. I am good with my position, you?

No one here is supporting him because he's a racist. I think everyone is supporting his right to be a racist and shouldn't be banned because of that. I can't believe you don't get that....well, maybe I do.

No one here is supporting him because he's a racist. I think everyone is supporting his right to be a racist and shouldn't be banned because of that. I can't believe you don't get that....well, maybe I do.

Fine. So I can throw this rule, "Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)" out the window then? It no longer applies? If so, that is cool. Dave is an ass and I get where you guys are coming from. I think my position of asking him to be banned is fair though. He is a dickweed who wouldn't have the balls to man up and say that sort of **** in my face. There is a reason I feel this way, but I won't digress. I am still comfortable in my position. He is breaking the rule and should be banned. It really is that simple.

Fine. So I can throw this rule, "Personal "crusades" (posting the same information/opinion in an excessively repetitive manner. We want posters to share opinions not bludgeon others to death with them.)" out the window then? It no longer applies? If so, that is cool. Dave is an ass and I get where you guys are coming from. I think my position of asking him to be banned is fair though. He is a dickweed who wouldn't have the balls to man up and say that sort of **** in my face. There is a reason I feel this way, but I won't digress. I am still comfortable in my position. He is breaking the rule and should be banned. It really is that simple.

Liberals are all for tolerance ......until it disagrees with their opinion then tolerance doesn't count. Can't have it both ways

Liberals are all for tolerance ......until it disagrees with their opinion then tolerance doesn't count. Can't have it both ways

I generally agree that is a bad policy. I cannot stand that about liberals. However, dave has been called out and basically acknowledes he is a racist.

Let me put it this way, you have parties at your house and there is a guy in the KKK that comes over. You find out he is a member of the KKK. Are you going to invite him to the next party?

Edit-totally comfortable in my position.

Edited by Booster4324

I generally agree that is a bad policy. I cannot stand that about liberals. However, dave has been called out and basically acknowledes he is a racist.

I do? Tell that to Herman Cain, Allen West, and Charles Payne-3 people I openly look up to and respect.

Let me put it this way, you have parties at your house and there is a guy in the KKK that comes over. You find out he is a member of the KKK. Are you going to invite him to the next party?

Depends on what kind of party treats he brings. :lol:

This is really getting silly now.

You are the one that is on a crusade. You are the one trying to bludgeon others to death with your repeated call to ban Dave as a racist. Please post examples of of the **** Dave has said that he wouldn't be man enough to say to your face. No excuses here. Post it or be known as a phony. Since you have a habit of making things up, this should be fun. Dave posted additional examples of inner city youth mob attacks in a thread he started. Shame on him for keeping a thread on topic. :wallbash:

You are the one that is on a crusade. You are the one trying to bludgeon others to death with your repeated call to ban Dave as a racist. Please post examples of of the **** Dave has said that he wouldn't be man enough to say to your face. No excuses here. Post it or be known as a phony. Since you have a habit of making things up, this should be fun. Dave posted additional examples of inner city youth mob attacks in a thread he started. Shame on him for keeping a thread on topic. :wallbash:

It's even better than that- I didn't even start this thread.

It's even better than that- I didn't even start this thread.

So, it was that other resident racist, 1billsfan. I should make sure I invite him to our bonfire meeting tonight. Don't forget, it's a new quarter and we need everyone to bring new sheets.

This is the wild west over here and you know it. You're the one that needs to man up and just ignore the fool. It's called "turing the channel."

That one I have heard, but "turing the channel" is a new one.

Anyway do you think Lance Armstrong was doping when he won the Tur de France?

No, I was referring to Tur de Channel. It's a swimming competition from France to England. You've never heard of it??