NYS vote on Gay 'Marriage' tonight

1. Read your own signature, moron.

2. You know what else I can't find? Where you give us your bona fides to speak as an authority about the mortgage industry. Mine are: I managed a $30 million enterprise system of record conversion and integration project for a year, so that means knowing their whole thing, at a top 5 national mortgage company.

But, even I know that there are people on this board who know the mortgage business better than I do....

EDIT: Notice how they are all ducking me on the "a Real Democrat would never support Obamacare, because a Real Democrat doesn't give away union benefits to non-union people" thing? Hysterical. I been saving it for an opportune time. :D

Progressive yes, Democrat no, not for a couple years- Green Party or Modern Whigs

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I am speaking Democrat....so...as a Democrat, remind me again why I wouldn't be treating theories as though they are solutions, please....

So when did you transform yourself into a bigoted douche-bag? You are just so fascinating... :rolleyes:

You know what I can't find? Anyting that doesn't make me think that OCinBuffalo isn't repulsive.

Whatever. You know I could convince you to pee on the nerd fraternity's lawn.

And, tell me how Obamacare doesn't screw the unions out of members, because I find your inability to realize that you are peeing on the very people who built your party repulsive.

Progressive yes, Democrat no, not for a couple years- Green Party or Modern Whigs

Ok, you let me know when the Progressives start voting for anybody other than Democrats....:rolleyes: Modern Whigs...jesus f'ing.....

So when did you transform yourself into a bigoted douche-bag? You are just so fascinating... :rolleyes:

The very second that I started speaking Democrat in this thread....try to keep up.

After all, you're the ones who think black people need your help to "rebuild their neighborhoods, communities and families".

I think that's a unbelievably arrogant position, but, if I go back to speaking Democrat:

"We have a moral obligation to help black people, because they simply cannot live their lives without our help"

:D I am speaking Democrat....so...as a Democrat, remind me again why I wouldn't be treating theories as though they are solutions, please....

...trying to remember the last time I heard a Democrat speak anything that wasn't mere rhetoric...

I got nuthin'.

...trying to remember the last time I heard a Democrat speak anything that wasn't mere rhetoric...

I got nuthin'.

Sorry Tom, but your lame attempt to draw Buftex's fire will fail. She has had it in for me every since she came back and I reminded her that The Surge worked and she was terribly wrong.

I forgot women rule #4: never prove a woman wrong in public....enemy for life. It's just so easy in Buftex's case, and draws such a massive reaction, that it's hard to resist.

And, tell me how Obamacare doesn't screw the unions out of members, because I find your inability to realize that you are peeing on the very people who built your party repulsive.

Ok, you let me know when the Progressives start voting for anybody other than Democrats....:rolleyes: Modern Whigs...jesus f'ing.....

The very second that I started speaking Democrat in this thread....try to keep up.

After all, you're the ones who think black people need your help to "rebuild their neighborhoods, communities and families".

I think that's a unbelievably arrogant position, but, if I go back to speaking Democrat:

"We have a moral obligation to help black people, because they simply cannot live their lives without our help"

Arrogant? Maybe...but I have been around here long enough to remember some of your earlier, more repulsive posts, where you weren't trying so hard to impress your circle-jerk friends...just posting a bunch of racist bull ****...why not just speak with your real voice, !@#$.

Arrogant? Maybe...but I have been around here long enough to remember some of your earlier, more repulsive posts, where you weren't trying so hard to impress your circle-jerk friends...just posting a bunch of racist bull ****...why not just speak with your real voice, !@#$.

Specifics Buftex, specifics. Let's hear what you recall, or links, doesn't matter either way because you are full of schit and I will prove it.

Since you were away, perhaps you missed this: the tactic of calling people Racist! and then exchange smug high fives with other intellectual poseurs?

Yeah, that officially died on this board about 2 years ago. I know, because I was the one who killed it. I killed it the same way I kill most of your non sequitors, using logic.

Let's apply that here:

I cannot be a racist, because I do not believe in making any distinction, and therefore giving undue favor, government or otherwise, based on race. If my views are absolute and universally applied, and when aren't they?, it is illogical to call me a racist.

The inverse that is also true and is therefore completes the proof;

You may be a racist, because you do believe in making distinctions, and giving undue favor, based on race. And, as we all know, your views are relative and never universally applied, especially if it gives the far-left an opportunity to gain power. Is is therefore logical to call you a possible racist.

Of course, much depends on your ability to comprehend logic...and since we are talking Buftex...who knows?

Edit: and you are still ducking me on the other issue. Candyass.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I got nuthin'.

Did you try to do the same thing for Republicans? Just asking.

And, tell me how Obamacare doesn't screw the unions out of members,...

Two things... how does Health Care Reform screw the unions out of members? AND.. I do find it funny how you make it sound like voting for those who you believe best fits your beliefs is bad thing. Even if it is mainly directed towards one party. Do Conservatives vote for anybody other than Republicans? Come on.

Specifics Buftex, specifics. Let's hear what you recall, or links, doesn't matter either way because you are full of schit and I will prove it.

Since you were away, perhaps you missed this: the tactic of calling people Racist! and then exchange smug high fives with other intellectual poseurs?

Yeah, that officially died on this board about 2 years ago. I know, because I was the one who killed it. I killed it the same way I kill most of your non sequitors, using logic.

Let's apply that here:

I cannot be a racist, because I do not believe in making any distinction, and therefore giving undue favor, government or otherwise, based on race. If my views are absolute and universally applied, and when aren't they?, it is illogical to call me a racist.

The inverse that is also true and is therefore completes the proof;

You may be a racist, because you do believe in making distinctions, and giving undue favor, based on race. And, as we all know, your views are relative and never universally applied, especially if it gives the far-left an opportunity to gain power. Is is therefore logical to call you a possible racist.

Of course, much depends on your ability to comprehend logic...and since we are talking Buftex...who knows?

Edit: and you are still ducking me on the other issue. Candyass.

You really are a POS! I see only one (ok, maybe 2 or 3 other) "intellectual poseurs" around here...and you are one of them. Simply saying you are not something, doesn't prove anything to me. I have a brother who is just an out and racist, and makes no bones about it. I put up with listening to his bs for years, and finally, just said, "enough". I am not going to accept it, or listen to it anymore. So now, I rarely talk to him. I put you on the same list as my brother... this has nothing to do with left or right politics, just human decency. You don't have it. And, you are full of ****. Take your self-loving nonsense, and enjoy yourself...

Edited by Buftex

You really are a POS! I see only one (ok, maybe 2 or 3 other) "intellectual poseurs" around here...and you are one of them. Simply saying you are not something, doesn't prove anything to me. I have a brother who is just an out and racist, and makes no bones about it. I put up with listening to his bs for years, and finally, just said, "enough". I am not going to accept it, or listen to it anymore. So now, I rarely talk to him. I put you on the same list as my brother... this has nothing to do with left or right politics, just human decency. You don't have it. And, you are full of ****. Take your self-loving nonsense, and enjoy yourself...

Out of curiosity, what has OC said that is racist? That's an honest, serious question.

IF they do....I really hope that they put a law together without unintended consequences...that also doesn't force churches to marry people they don't want to marry, that can be used as a viable contract in other states, and doesn't open the door to all kinds of buffoonery marriages or anything else that brings the entire enterprise to a crashing halt...and clogs the court system for decades.

How about this: you owe me 100 naked youtube push-ups if the ACLU files a suit, using an affirmative vote on this measure, to force a church to marry 2 dudes, or, if any other state refuses to recognize the contract, or, if the ACLU files suit to allow the marriage of 3 people, or anything else you don't intend occurs.

This is not a moral question, because it is based merely on values, not principles. Rather, it is absolutely a legal question, and unless you have all the legal answers...you are signing up for a mess.

Gays marry, the sky is falling is your argument?

Whenever laws change, there are lawsuits. "Clogging up the system for decades" seems highly unlikely. There are not going to be wave after wave of lawsuit trying to get priests to marry gays in Catholic churches. A few douches, maybe. But no more.

As to whether they will be recognized in other states, yes, that will be an issue. But of course, that issue was addressed when states started recognizing interracial marriages while others didn't. I suspect states will easily follow the precedent set by those cases. If not, the states will figure that out too. It's not rocket science and the "unintended consequences" that make you tremble are what...that John and Steve will not have survivor rights in Ohio after getting married in New York? Hardly the stuff of collapsing societies and it will be sorted out in short order.

Remove the veil from your weak objection. Some other bias has you arguing so illogically and nonsensically.

Out of curiosity, what has OC said that is racist? That's an honest, serious question.

To be honest, racist is an antiquated term and is actually quite biggoted in its history. Although it is commonly used, it still an erroneous term, for obvious reasons.

As far as the argument about whether churches will perform gay marriages or not, they will- they will do anything to get the $$$$$$

To be honest, racist is an antiquated term and is actually quite biggoted in its history. Although it is commonly used, it still an erroneous term, for obvious reasons.

As far as the argument about whether churches will perform gay marriages or not, they will- they will do anything to get the $$$$$$

Care to explain the obvious to me?

Care to explain the obvious to me?

Sure- people of different color are not different races. Blacks were referred to as being of a different race to degrade them. The term has been passed down and has lost some of its meaning, but its negative origins still remain.

Sure- people of different color are not different races. Blacks were referred to as being of a different race to degrade them. The term has been passed down and has lost some of its meaning, but its negative origins still remain.

So, there is only one race?

You might be partially right, if you weren't completely wrong. :rolleyes:

Actually, when I use it for a certain poster, I mean that he of a different race, as in not human, so the term racist can still apply, even by your logic. :rolleyes:

So, there is only one race?

As far as human beings, yes. But ostriches are another race, completely.

You might be partially right, if you weren't completely wrong. :rolleyes:

Fill me in, DC

Edited by Adam

As far as human beings, yes. But ostriches are another race, completely.

Species is the word you're looking for when talking about ostriches. Races refer to subspecies, or groupings of the same species with certain common characteristics.

Golden Retriever is a different race/sub-species than pit bull, for example.

For whatever reason, we tend to reserve race to discuss humans and subspecies to discuss animals but they are the same thing. Maybe some biologist or person who cares to google me can verify that.

Humans are not one race.

Edited by Peace