Whitner to be on Sirius NFL

boyst

A heads up to tune in....also...

I am returning to mow hay and will be listening to Sirius NFL channel when they interview Whitner. I will probably end up typing word for word on what he says like I normally do, but others feel free to post updates for the poor and underpriveledged who cannot afford the amazing entity that Sirius is...bababooey.

ps If I am not too tired I will put up some comments from Moats, George Wilson, and general Bills comments from the past week or so that I have still. Also, see shout box, put some stuff in there in just general talk.

Thanks for the heads up farmer.

Glad it's dry enough for you to cut hay.

Wet as hell all spring in NorCal including the Central Valley… but only by local standards. It's not too wet to farm and our water reserves were replenished so it's been good actually.

Send some more rain down to SoCal. My allergies are doin' me dirty. Need to wash away some of the stuff in the air.

Send some more rain down to SoCal. My allergies are doin' me dirty. Need to wash away some of the stuff in the air.

Gladly would if I could, PH.

After living in Bflo for 35 years, the wife and I are spoiled. We've been sulking about the rain all spring long. Raining again today.

On the other hand, there's been tornados in MIssouri, Alabama… tornados just about everywhere including Massachusetts and NorCal of all places. Crazy year weather-wise.

A heads up to tune in....also...

I am returning to mow hay and will be listening to Sirius NFL channel when they interview Whitner. I will probably end up typing word for word on what he says like I normally do, but others feel free to post updates for the poor and underpriveledged who cannot afford the amazing entity that Sirius is...bababooey.

ps If I am not too tired I will put up some comments from Moats, George Wilson, and general Bills comments from the past week or so that I have still. Also, see shout box, put some stuff in there in just general talk.

thanks for the update....however you may be the only listener they have at that time.

It never rains in Southern California.

LoL. Well, they should have said it rarely rains in southern california. We got some torrential rains for a good bit in the spring. But now it's as dry

as normal.

Edited by purple haze

about 4 acres of hay cut, a belt broke. never fails that things go wrong on a saturday after the new holland dealership closes. I even went to walmart @ 1030 trying to find anything that could work (obviously a longshot)...

Anyway, it turns out it was a replay, which sucks, however I heard a lot of MJDrew who came off quite well. I might have to watch a few Jags games this year. However, I scoured the internet and found basically that he said what happened to Tressel was not Tressells fault. Basically, you cannot govern a players attitude and that a lot of these kids come from the street where they will take whatever they can get. MJD said a lot of that same stuff tonight [on the replay].

Moats was on last week and it was interesting hearing him talk about how the young players are on starting to lead the way on this team; it came off well. There seems to be belief that he will have a rougher year adapting to change on our roster with many types of LB's but thinks the guys like Jasper, Searcy, Williams, Shepard and Dareus will bring new breath to the team. A lot of the guys have been close this off season and he had only heard about the Fitz Camp.

He spoke of what he thinks his future will be. The Godfather, Gil Brandt, was very high in praising him and mentioned seeing his film.

Moats spoke a lot of our young WR crew and the direction he feels the team will go at the helm of Fitzy. Personally, after hearing his comments on the defense and it almost lacking a sense of leadership in that his description did not include much on who the real team leaders are...even after mentioning Merriman, Byrd, Whitner, Florence, Wilson, Williams, and Kelsay. I think he was saying that he thinks Merriman will get on the field and bring a level of leadership and there is a lot to say about that...or at least think about...

-----

Wilson was on some time that I finally listened to and it was surprising to hear how well spoken he is but still remaining on a level that lets you feel comfortable. He said that the team is well organized in communication and is doing well this offseason. Little was spoken about in regards to his future with the Bills, nor was much said about his future with another team.

(woke up on the couch and realized i never posted this)