[Link] Stevie Johnson's uniform from 'the drop"

http://www.josportsco.com/view_product.asp?ProductID=6046

They seem to have an "in" with the Bills, and have 51 game-worn jerseys available. Best available IMHO - Arthur Moats for $500. Not sure that "unwashed" is such a good selling point :doh:

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

This blue Throwback Buffalo Bills jersey was worn by Steve Johnson 11/28/10 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers. The jersey inside neck contains the "10-44" swatch tag indicating the year of the jersey. Johnson's number "13" is sewn on front, back, and both shoulders in white on red tackle twill. On back sewn on a blue name plate is "JOHNSON" in white on red tackle twill. The jersey shows good use with hit marks and ball marks on the front of the jersey. Ensemble comes with jersey and pants and towel.

Johnson had 7 catches for 68 yards.

...and dropped the game winning touchdown. :wallbash:

Edited by Mr. Wonderful

This place is located about a mile from my house.... I have been there a few times.. One of the empoloyees gave me a tour of the joint.. He said they have a contract with the NFL to get all of the game worn stuff for every team.. I meet the owner also seemed like a good guy. He had a ton of Bills helmets and jerseys...

This blue Throwback Buffalo Bills jersey was worn by Steve Johnson 11/28/10 vs. Pittsburgh Steelers. The jersey inside neck contains the "10-44" swatch tag indicating the year of the jersey. Johnson's number "13" is sewn on front, back, and both shoulders in white on red tackle twill. On back sewn on a blue name plate is "JOHNSON" in white on red tackle twill. The jersey shows good use with hit marks and ball marks on the front of the jersey. Ensemble comes with jersey and pants and towel.

Johnson had 7 catches for 68 yards.

...and dropped the game winning touchdown. :wallbash:

Just one of the N other killer finishes for the Bills...

http://www.lvrj.com/sports/sports-shop-smells-like-a-winner-123009383.html

Here is a link to a article in the Vegas paper today about that shop. I hope it works I am using my iPhone...

I just thought maybe some people would like to read it

Thanks for the link - very cool.