Gang Violence in America On Holiday weekend.

Hell with the story...scroll down and have a gander at the aerodynamics of Mrs. Kyle Busch. When he's not racing, Kyle must be one motorboatin' son of a B word... :w00t:

Nice rack, young with a boat load money is good. Living the life of a redneck rock star!

Funny, I was just thinking about it this weekend. That it was 20 years ago exactly that I went to Virginia Beach with my girlfriend for Memorial Day weekend, and it turned out it was one of these Urban Weekends or whatever. We were in a store when everybody just started ripping everything off, they slammed the gates, etc. Crazy stuff.

Funny, I was just thinking about it this weekend. That it was 20 years ago exactly that I went to Virginia Beach with my girlfriend for Memorial Day weekend, and it turned out it was one of these Urban Weekends or whatever. We were in a store when everybody just started ripping everything off, they slammed the gates, etc. Crazy stuff.

It was called Greek Fest and that was it's last occurence.

Just pussies here in Chicago... No violence in closing North Avenue beach... Just people passing out from the heat! On a beach? :wallbash: :wallbash:

Damn Police Closing Beaches Because of all things, the Heat!

You know who is to blame? The cellphone! :lol:

Nice one Rahm:

"You have a series of phone calls coming in from a single beach about heat. … It’s the first real hot day we’ve had. The police, in judgment with the paramedics, made a decision that, for the paramedics to do their job, the beach needed to be closed. … If they didn’t have those phone calls, the beach would have stayed open,” Emanuel said.

Nice rack, young with a boat load money is good. Living the life of a redneck rock star!

He's lucky he's a talented driver with those looks. I feel a little bad for saying that, but, you know.