marcel dareus video

He better not spear like that in a real game. Still, he's quick!

If he spears Sanchez or Brady like that...They can suspend him for the whole season...It would be worth it...

I can't wait to see this guy play in a Bills uniform (please no mike williams, please no mike williams....)

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Wow! Great video. He is incredible. And his attitude is just what this team needs more of. I checked out the Von Miller one there as well. Who knows, hopefully we will end up thanking Denver for basically swapping draft picks with us when they took Miller. Go Hulk!

That hit on the dummy was so clean and powerful. I cant wait to see him in action. The Bills havent had anyony since Bruce that can and will install fear in the QB's life. I hope that the rst of the D-line takes on the same attitude. KILL THE QB :sick:

He better not spear like that in a real game. Still, he's quick!

Watch i=the vid again it was a clean shoulder pad hit

BRRAAAADDDYYYYYY...COME OUT AND PPPPPPLLLLAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Wow Williams and Dareus on the same side of the ball. Which NFL team is not going to worry about those two guys coming after them. I can see this is going to be a whole lotta fun.

i am so excited i can hardly contain myself! many a foul word escaped my mouth last year watching opposing qb's prance around waiting nonchalantly for a receiver to come open. i want to see mr. williams meet mr. dareus at the cafe qb for lunch!