Anthony Weiner

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Matthews thinks its Weiner's wife's fault?? :blink:

Matthews has to look at it from other people's point of view sometimes. I mean not everyone gets feelings running up their leg as often as him. It is wrong to imply that Huma was somehow deficient in this regard.

Either way these people have F'd up. I am still not finding the crime here. I am hoping this doesn't take over the media spotlight for a long period of time.. would rather they talk about jobs.

I agree. Well sort of. It would be ok if they talked about jobs so that jobs would magically appear but I really think it would be cool if they talked about hovercraft in every garage so that hovercraft in every garage would magically appear.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

Hey dip$%^&, calls for him to resign are silly because the people calling for it are not paying attention to the reality of scandal politics.

Hey jack@ss, you yourself said that he should resign.

Let's talk about reality. Congressman Weiner not only sent pictures of his junk to thousands of strangers, but he doubled down by boldly lying about it in preset interviews at his request with all of the major news networks. There is not one self respecting politician or citizen who will support him after doing this. That's reality.

Let's talk about reality. Congressman Weiner not only sent pictures of his junk to thousands of strangers, but he doubled down by boldly lying about it in preset interviews at his request with all of the major news networks. There is not one self respecting politician or citizen who will support him after doing this. That's reality.

Ok let's be clear thousands because he made a tweeting mistake while making a mistake with a chick other than his wife. A picture in his underwear is different than an actual picture of his junk. No different than a Calvin Klein ad except he's not a model.

Who really gives a crap about him lying to the news and during interviews. Doing that is not breaking the law.

All of that being said, he made a huge mistake and who knows if he will resign. Politically I am sure he still has some supporters... as a person yes, no doubt people are disgusted. This really would not be a big deal if he just admitted it right from the beginning.

I wonder how long it will be before the X-rated picture gets released. Breitbart said it was disgusting and that he wouldnt be releasing it. If he's got it, I'm sure someone else does.

Weiner's toast and should walk away.

This story is great becuase now when a Republican gets caught witgh his pants down...or playing footise...or sending emails...or just giving tribute to an old man at his going away party....and the libtards prep the rocket ship to send him to Mars, there is now solid precedent for that guy to tell the 'tards and their minions to go !@#$ themselves.

But they wont...becuase the GOP is a bunch of uptight spineless pussies.

I wonder how long it will be before the X-rated picture gets released. Breitbart said it was disgusting and that he wouldnt be releasing it. If he's got it, I'm sure someone else does.

Weiner's toast and should walk away.

I question why/how Breitbart received the photos.

Clinton could get elected today.

Reality is waiting for your arrival.

Edited by John Adams

What's Weiners crime here? Lying to the Press?

His crime was doing something sexually related that falls outside the accepted norm while being a politician. I actually feel sorry for the guy. It's also funny to watch the same mindless, estrogen flowing, butt piracy glorifying she-man lefty hacks who thought the Larry Craig incident was the funniest and most interesting scandal of all time tell us that this guy's personal sexual proclivities are no big deal. And where were these defenders of the rooster shot when everyone was piling on Brett Favre?

Ok let's be clear thousands because he made a tweeting mistake while making a mistake with a chick other than his wife. A picture in his underwear is different than an actual picture of his junk. No different than a Calvin Klein ad except he's not a model.Who really gives a crap about him lying to the news and during interviews. Doing that is not breaking the law.

All of that being said, he made a huge mistake and who knows if he will resign. Politically I am sure he still has some supporters... as a person yes, no doubt people are disgusted. This really would not be a big deal if he just admitted it right from the beginning.

Are Calvin Klein models sporting wood in the latest ads? :unsure:

His crime was doing something sexually related that falls outside the accepted norm while being a politician. I actually feel sorry for the guy. It's also funny to watch the same mindless, estrogen flowing, butt piracy glorifying she-man lefty hacks who thought the Larry Craig incident was the funniest and most interesting scandal of all time tell us that this guy's personal sexual proclivities are no big deal. And where were these defenders of the rooster shot when everyone was piling on Brett Favre?

Are Calvin Klein models sporting wood in the latest ads? :unsure:

I do feel bad for him and really for his wife and family. The law broken here is the law between a man and his wife. Nothing more than that. I think the difference between this and other incidents is that Weiner isn't out there campaigning against sexting or cheating. Still horrible and stupid thing to do.

Sure you can question it, but it doesnt matter in the least.

Granted Weiner screwed up no matter what. But it would be interesting to find out how the photos were gained. Were they gained by Brietbart paying off someone? Someone truly hacking the account after the initial mistaken post? The girl involved releasing them for payment?

I do feel bad for him and really for his wife and family. The law broken here is the law between a man and his wife. Nothing more than that. I think the difference between this and other incidents is that Weiner isn't out there campaigning against sexting or cheating. Still horrible and stupid thing to do.

What other incidents?

Granted Weiner screwed up no matter what. But it would be interesting to find out how the photos were gained. Were they gained by Brietbart paying off someone? Someone truly hacking the account after the initial mistaken post? The girl involved releasing them for payment?

Who gives a ****? What would be interesting would be a coherent explanation of why you guys think anyone that regularly publishes news that's detrimental to your political heroes, is some kind of sinister villain.

What other incidents?

Who gives a ****? What would be interesting would be a coherent explanation of why you guys think anyone that regularly publishes news that's detrimental to your political heroes, is some kind of sinister villain.

Other incidents where people campaign and against gay marriage and then are caught in homosexual relationships, etc, etc. Anything contradicting what they fight against. Kind of like someone acting as though they are all religious and then having an affair or doing something dumb like this.

Who gives a f? Me and I am sure others. I never said Breitbart was a sinister villain. Why is it so bad for him to disclose where/how he gained the photos?