This is funny

Cugalabanza

I'm a Republican and didn't find it funny because it's not. Now The Onion - that's liberal and funny! If you didn't want politics in this, why is it all potshots at Republicans on this one, why not something that takes shots at everybody?

I'm a Republican and didn't find it funny because it's not.  Now The Onion - that's liberal and funny!  If you didn't want politics in this, why is it all potshots at Republicans on this one, why not something that takes shots at everybody?

164248[/snapback]

Ok, screw everybody!

I'm a republican and I found it funny because I have a sense of humor.

164236[/snapback]

I agree, it's a hoot!

Too many folks see only Red and Blue anymore...when most things are actually grey. I'm forwarding it to all my Republican friends, who'll no doubt get a good laugh as well. :D

I'm a Republican and didn't find it funny because it's not.  Now The Onion - that's liberal and funny!  If you didn't want politics in this, why is it all potshots at Republicans on this one, why not something that takes shots at everybody?

164248[/snapback]

What's not funny about the Bourbon reference? When the chips are down, bust out with the trusty old Bourbon Bomb. It works every time.