Marcus Easley is looking like a beast.

Chan has said he will use David Nelson as a tight-end in some situations because he is a little bigger that the other wide-outs (though not for blocking - just to have another receiver on the field who can create a defensive mis-match).

Also they are very high on the guy (is Chandler his name?) they picked up on waivers from Dallas late last year. He is huge (good blocker) and has a good set of hands supposedly . . . this is why they didn't draft a TE in April. They are really high on him.

Shawn Nelson - this will be his year to take a big step forward. He could be great. He could be a bust. I hope for the former. He needs to stay healthty to establish any consistency.

I love Stupar - good hands & really gritty, but a little small (hurts his ability to block) and not as fast as you'd like to see. Hasn't shown a great ability to get open. But he catches whatever is thrown to him.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan has said he will use David Nelson as a tight-end in some situations because he is a little bigger that the other wide-outs (though not for blocking - just to have another receiver on the field who can create a defensive mis-match).

Also they are very high on the guy (is Chandler his name?) they picked up on waivers from Dallas late last year. He is huge (good blocker) and has a good set of hands supposedly . . . this is why they didn't draft a TE in April. They are really high on him.

Shawn Nelson - this will be his year to take a big step forward. He could be great. He could be a bust. I hope for the former. He needs to stay healthty to establish any consistency.

I love Stupar - good hands & really gritty, but a little small (hurts his ability to block) and not as fast as you'd like to see. Hasn't shown a great ability to get open. But he catches whatever is thrown to him.

Big Stupar fan, and would like to see him utilized more in the Bills passing game.

Edited by Fig Newton

First off Lee Evans has not discussed money. He is still playing under the same contract. He has consistently been one our best WRs for a few years. And it is spelled receiver.

Lol. Agree completely. Evans may not be a top level NFL receiver, but he is still sorely needed on this team.