Still no love...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting to see the "the baby" from this staff and about the only thing both Nix-Gailey seem to be good at is sound bites and cliches.

No improvement on the offensive side of the ball save a project at tackle and a special teams RB, and all the Bills really did in the draft is replace players that they think are leaving on the defensive. I wonder if they plan on letting Poz leave or will they be able to afford him? ...or LB Keith Ellison-DB Drayton Florance-DB Ashton Youboty-S Donte Whitner-S George Wilson are all free agents. They already released Marcus Stroud and have a great replacement in Marcel Darius,and although Darius is a blue chip player he won't be able to win games on his own.

The Bills traded away RB Lynch who used to be the workhorse, all that is left is a finesse RB who probably won't last the season as the full time starter. They have a 2nd year RB the Bills say didn't play much because of fumbling issues... I think it was more like he didn't know how to do his job

With the Bills facing a tougher schedule then last season Fitz will be running for his life more then he did last year and the question is will he last 16 games running like a chicken... he didn't the make it thru the last two years without missing games due to injuries and he wasn't even the starter for all 16 games either year.

I don't see how anyone can be confidant this team will improve at all, take the beer goggles off and realize this team isn't going anywhere this year in the AFC East

I'm still waiting to see the "the baby" from this staff and about the only thing both Nix-Gailey seem to be good at is sound bites and cliches.

No improvement on the offensive side of the ball save a project at tackle and a special teams RB, and all the Bills really did in the draft is replace players that they think are leaving on the defensive. I wonder if they plan on letting Poz leave or will they be able to afford him? ...or LB Keith Ellison-DB Drayton Florance-DB Ashton Youboty-S Donte Whitner-S George Wilson are all free agents. They already released Marcus Stroud and have a great replacement in Marcel Darius,and although Darius is a blue chip player he won't be able to win games on his own.

The Bills traded away RB Lynch who used to be the workhorse, all that is left is a finesse RB who probably won't last the season as the full time starter. They have a 2nd year RB the Bills say didn't play much because of fumbling issues... I think it was more like he didn't know how to do his job

With the Bills facing a tougher schedule then last season Fitz will be running for his life more then he did last year and the question is will he last 16 games running like a chicken... he didn't the make it thru the last two years without missing games due to injuries and he wasn't even the starter for all 16 games either year.

I don't see how anyone can be confidant this team will improve at all, take the beer goggles off and realize this team isn't going anywhere this year in the AFC East

Fred Jackson is a finesse runner? Okily doily. You like to think the Bills will suck… we get it.

I remember whining about the rankings last off season.

Thinking, OMG, we will be sooooo much better than that!

And we got worse.

So really, I'm just going to accept that we suck, and HOPE that we get better. Until we actually do get better, I don't care about, or can argue against any abysmal power rankings.

I remember whining about the rankings last off season.

Thinking, OMG, we will be sooooo much better than that!

And we got worse.

So really, I'm just going to accept that we suck, and HOPE that we get better. Until we actually do get better, I don't care about, or can argue against any abysmal power rankings.

Sorry, but I don't remember anyone here thinking the Bills would have a good season let alone getting upset over where they were ranked. You had to be one of a very few group of Bills fans who thought they were any good. I was expecting a 4 or 5 win season myself.

Sorry, but I don't remember anyone here thinking the Bills would have a good season let alone getting upset over where they were ranked. You had to be one of a very few group of Bills fans who thought they were any good. I was expecting a 4 or 5 win season myself.

You gotta be kidding, most of the board was so eternally optimistic about the Bills last season (with PTR leading the charge) it was almost nauseating. Everyone was gushing about how good the team would be without Dick Jauron, most couldn't believe that the team would actually get worse.

I'd say about 1 outta 30 posters told it like it was and they got lambasted because of it, and one guy got bashed so bad I still haven't seen him post since last off season. All the guy did was tell it like he saw it, and I agreed with most everything he said.

Both Nix and Gailey really screwed the pooch in many ways last season with so many bad moves in coaching assistant selections and players, and it really remains to be seen if they can ever build a winner

If you were only expecting 4 or 5 wins last season you were in the minority.

You don't recall all the "we HAVE to be better this season because we have Nix and Gailey", and "we have an immediate impact player in Spiller" posts? The opinion of a lot of people here was that there was no way the team could possible be under the 7-9 previous season(s). Thinking with their hearts and not their heads.

This season they would appear to be a little better than last year (assuming they resign some of their free agents). But with a very tough schedule and being in the AFC East if you think this is their breakout year I'm afraid you are in for the same disappointment this year as some were last year. The Bills have sucked major ass for a very long time. It will take more than 1 decent draft to reverse the horrible era of "small and fast players" and turn things around.

Edited by CodeMonkey

If you were only expecting 4 or 5 wins last season you were in the minority.

You don't recall all the "we HAVE to be better this season because we have Nix and Gailey", and "we have an immediate impact player in Spiller" posts? The opinion of a lot of people here was that there was no way the team could possible be under the 7-9 previous season(s). Thinking with their hearts and not their heads.

This season they would appear to be a little better than last year (assuming they resign some of their free agents). But with a very tough schedule and being in the AFC East if you think this is their breakout year I'm afraid you are in for the same disappointment this year as some were last year. The Bills have sucked major ass for a very long time. It will take more than 1 decent draft to reverse the horrible era of "small and fast players" and turn things around.

I don't recall that at all. I remember everyone being greatful for the regime change, but that it would take a couple of years and getting rid of Edwards before they would turn it around. I do remember the smattering of Edwards' supporters who still believed in him and were excited to see him shine under Gailey. Obviously I was not one of them and was really ticked when Fitzpatrick wasn't going to be the starter.

I don't recall that at all. I remember everyone being greatful for the regime change, but that it would take a couple of years and getting rid of Edwards before they would turn it around. I do remember the smattering of Edwards' supporters who still believed in him and were excited to see him shine under Gailey. Obviously I was not one of them and was really ticked when Fitzpatrick wasn't going to be the starter.

We have already established you remember things all kinds of weird though. There was a strong sense of "we should atleast win an extra couple games" or "we can only be better."