Now we need Stevie J to take that next step for the love of god PLEASE

Everyone says that when the figures diasgree with their opinions.

Johnson caught 58% of the catches thrown his way. He dropped 1 in 20. If one of those was not in the end zone agaisnt the Steelers, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Um, you just used stats to make your case, loser. :blink:

I don't think anyone here or elsewhere believes SJ is "elite" yet (except maybe Stevie himself). So I don't really know why that would even be suggested.

Do you even like the Bills??? (Not so much directed solely to you, but you and the rest of so-called fans that that seem to only post on this board to rain on any type of praise the Bills or any players may receive. Elite or not he was the best reciever on our team, he's a team player, willing to do whatever the coaches ask him, dedicated to this team, and has worked his way into the spotlight after being a 7th round draft selection. I'll take that form of Elite over a self-centered, money hungry, prima donna "elite" reciever like TO, Moss, Burress, etc... anyday. For those of you who just want a team to bash, you might want to switch to the browns or bengals, because the Bills are turning the corner. GO BILLS!!!!

No he didn't play like a #1. He dropped too many balls. It's not like he's going to duplicate those numbers on a consistent basis with his poor hands. I expect his numbers to regress.

Put it this way. The goal is to win the Super Bowl, right? We're not winning a Super Bowl with Johnson as the #1 wideout. He's a #2, and if we had access to the minds of all 32 NFL GMs, I bet most of them consider Stevie to be a #2 as well.

We can and should strive to do better at the WR position.

Stevie is plenty good enough to win a SB as a #1 WR, provided he continues his 2010 level. And look a few posts earlier. Stevei had fewer drops than a good chunk of the so-called "elite" recivers in the NFL.

The self-hatred Bills fans have for the WR position is astounding.

When we first drafted Stevie J I'm sure we all had access to his vids with his college teammates. We all saw him rapping and getting his mates into a frenzy. At the time there was something about the guy. He survived Jaurons two years and finally was able to thrive. I think our Stevie J will up his stats this year. Some men will just not be denied no matter what the obstacles. Perhaps he will be amongst them. I've been a huge Stevie J. fan from the beginning. I guess I shoulda just been more vocal from beginning as well.