Call me crazy but ....

I see bills finishing ahead of Miami in the division and taking one from the pats this year. Our defense simply has to be better, and the offense could be better with fitz feeling more confident and spiller contributing more. I don't think Miami did much in the draft and henne is a dud. And pats continue cheapness prevented them from making major draft moves they needed. I see bills having wild card talent whether they make playoffs I dont know as a lot of things have to fall into place But I think there's a chance and I stand by my divisional predictions.

I think they'll end up ahead of the phins this year also, but I think we end up in 3rd behind the Jets and Pats. Nothing wrong with being optimistic, so I hope your right.

Our draft was great and if Nix knows anything its talent. I really believe it falls on the coaching staff to develope these young guys. They already know their talent to an extent. I really believe we can beat all the teams in our division. I'm not impressed with any of them.

One thing we must learn to do is finish.

THE NATION RISES!!

I see bills finishing ahead of Miami in the division and taking one from the pats this year. Our defense simply has to be better, and the offense could be better with fitz feeling more confident and spiller contributing more. I don't think Miami did much in the draft and henne is a dud. And pats continue cheapness prevented them from making major draft moves they needed. I see bills having wild card talent whether they make playoffs I dont know as a lot of things have to fall into place But I think there's a chance and I stand by my divisional predictions.

Amen , brother.

Lets be honest guys, we still suck. A couple of rookies arent going to solve every problem we have, which is literally every single position. But, I honestly think the Fish suck more. We beat them last year, I definitely see us splitting the series again at worst. I don't think you will see us beat the Pats (or even get close) with our defense (still not much of a pass rush or CBs to speak of) but I could see us stealing one from the Jest if the run D is better and Sanchez plays meh.

The problem with the Fish sucking more than us is that they could easily start out the year bad, fire their coach, lose out the year and draft the best QB prospect to come out in 15 years, and then rape us with said QB for the next 15 years. I would hate them to get their Marino before (or instead of) us getting our Kelly.

In terms of the draft, I think we made huge gains on all of our opponents. The Pats IMO had one of the worst drafts in years. The only good thing they got was a DB and a 1st next year. The Jest took Wilkerson who I was Meh on, then their next pick, in the 3rd, may be in jail for the next 20 years, then they added another RB. The Fish got Pouncy who is good, but then took a bunch of schmeebby skill players who9 likely wont help them at all. We made huge gains this draft.

Ohh a cold dose of reality....and truth.

Anyway, obviously Miami thinks Chad Henne can progress to a higher level, lets not forget that normally it takes a good 3-4 years for rookie QB's to fully develop. Their season will depend on how well their QB does, it also helps that the guy is in the same system. I thought they would play better then they did last season with Brandon Marshall at WR. But yea it would really suck if they go 1-15 and get Andrew Luck

I take no delight in Buffalo finishing 3rd in the division, call me crazy but if this team is going 8-8 this year ....I'd rather see them lose more and get that franchise QB next draft

http://walterfootbal...m/draft2012.php

""If the Bills actually draft a quarterback in the top five, hell will freeze over. But then again, this is 2012. Leave it to Buffalo to finally acquire a franchise quarterback when the world's about to end. "" :w00t:

Ohh a cold dose of reality....and truth.

Anyway, obviously Miami thinks Chad Henne can progress to a higher level, lets not forget that normally it takes a good 3-4 years for rookie QB's to fully develop. Their season will depend on how well their QB does, it also helps that the guy is in the same system. I thought they would play better then they did last season with Brandon Marshall at WR. But yea it would really suck if they go 1-15 and get Andrew Luck

I take no delight in Buffalo finishing 3rd in the division, call me crazy but if this team is going 8-8 this year ....I'd rather see them lose more and get that franchise QB next draft

http://walterfootbal...m/draft2012.php

""If the Bills actually draft a quarterback in the top five, hell will freeze over. But then again, this is 2012. Leave it to Buffalo to finally acquire a franchise quarterback when the world's about to end. "" :w00t:

OK, you lost 100% credibility with the link to Walter Football. This is the absolute worst place to find smart football information. And reality is not always a cold dose. I know you are a long suffering Bill's fan, but wake up, man. There is much to be optimistic about.

I agree with you. Also, the law of averages says the Bills have to start trending upwards while the Pats start the other way. It helps that imo, we have a real professional coach and GM now, plus a QB who actually can read a defense and make some plays downfield.. (not to mention a young and up & coming defense). Good things ahead!

Edited by zow2

I think you're right on JtSP.

On O, recall also, the last few games there were no-names at WR. They lost everyone but Johnson. Hopefully Easely is in the mix this year too--I expect big things from him.

On D, the Dareus pick alone creates a significant improvement. The Pats said they focused on taking out KWilliams; now they can't. In addition, Dareus will free up the OLB so he'll be 1-on-1.

On the negative side, there will be growing pains with a very young D.