"Lights out" on one side and "nobody home" on the othe

If Aaron Maybe can't do anything with this supporting cast he's the bust of the ages.

Yep. This is Maybin's last stand, not only with the Bills, but probably his NFL career.

I'd be surprised to see Maybin on the Bills come week 1. I expect to see Moats get a rotation opposite of Merriman.

I was thinking that too. If I were Maybin, and I really want to play football, I would take a significant sum of my money and invest in myself.

Not just working out, but try to find a "football mentor" who is willing to watch film with me, diagram plays with me, practice moves with me. All day long, every day.

Someone I could really respect and trust to know what they're doing so if they say "watch this, you got stood up and pushed aside, you need to do this instead" he could believe

I'd love to be mistaken, I don't think Maybin is there. I think he feels he's got "the moves" and the coaches just don't see it.

If there were OTAs and Mini-camps there might be a chance to reach him and coach him up.

Betting is right now, there won't be. :angry:

I agree, I think we will see Moats, we may see Batten, we may see Sheppard depending upon how he comes along, I hope we'll see Merriman.

I think we'll see Maybin going home.