IF the Bills take a QB in the 2nd round...

beggar13

one of them will be there in rd 4. and a bunch of qbs will be there in FA.

so id like to see a LB or OT.

but IF its QB id like dalton. very brees-like.

I doubt it

If its true that Oakland wants Kaepernick none of them will be there in round 3. There are a bunch of teams still needing or interested in QB's. Oakland, Miami, Washington, Cinncinati, San Francisco, no way one of them last past the Bills 3rd pick

As for the FA QB comment, are you content with trying to make Troy or Alex Smith, Clausen, or maybe Brady Quinn the Bills QB of the future?

Edited by apuszczalowski

I doubt it

If its true that Oakland wants Kaepernick none of them will be there in round 3. There are a bunch of teams still needing or interested in QB's. Oakland, Miami, Washington, Cinncinati, San Francisco, no way one of them last past the Bills 3rd pick

As for the FA QB comment, are you content with trying to make Troy or Alex Smith, Clausen, or maybe Brady Quinn the Bills QB of the future?

i am content with fitz this season. and even next. so i want LB or OT. thats all i said. no word on qb of the future.

i think our qb of the future will play college ball this year.

Edited by playman

Taking into account that he has to play 8 games in Buffalo wind/weather, I would take the guy with the cannon arm every time. So, I would take Mallet based on the hope that Chan is a better coach than Mallet is a head case. EDIT: based on the assumption that we have to take a QB at #34.

Edited by OCinBuffalo