Here it is, 1 thru 5 ... guaranteed

1. Panthers, Peterson

He's the BPA and panthers are smart enough to take him and not get suckered into Newton. Sure they can use Newton to create some interest and sell tickets for a few weeks, but if he bombs (which could happen), then he keeps fans away for years. Not worth it. Give Klausen another year and give new HC Rivera BPA and a beast on defense

2. Denver, Miller

Rightfully so scouts have realized he's the only other player in Peterson's elite air. Denver has made noise he can play RDE in their new 4-3 or OLB. Book this one Danno

3. Bills, Newton

With their 2 highest rated players surprisingly off the board, Buddy craps the bed and takes Newton, giving Chan his QB-candy for his remaining tenure at HC. Which could be dramatically shortened with Cam Newton doing a Jamarcus Russell. Rationalizing by the deep draft on defense they can pick up badly need help in rounds 2 thru 4.

4. Bengals, Green

With exit of Palmer inevitable, they bring in best WR as bait to land a vet QB like McNabb, Kolb or Young.

5. Cards, Dareus

They're pissed Green, Miller and Peterson are off the board, so they grudgingly take bpa Dareus, as Wisenhunt is on record saying they're strictly BPA.

This is how it goes down.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

joe if carolina and denver go as u state I hope the hell Buddy answers the damn phone and trades down. But if it happens I think Gabbert is the QB we grab not Newton and likely grab Green or Dareus instead

trade down with who and for what? thats the problem. teams have players rated too evenly to expect trades

1) Cam Newton - Panthers

2) Von Miller - Broncos

3) Marcel Dareus - Bills

4) AJ Green - Bengals

5) Patrick Peterson - Cardinals

Edit: I see that Stl Bills is also very smart :thumbsup:

Edited by 5 Wide

I don't play this game. Frankly it's all nonsense in the end. But if you hold my feet to the fire, I will say 1) Dareus 2) Von Miller 3) trade down.

PTR

I think this is right because of the amount of guaranteed owed to a 3rd pick will be the biggest Bills contract ever, that's just not going to happen on Ralph's life.

Bah!

1. Panthers, Newton

2. Denver, Dareus

3. Bills, Miller

4. Bengals, Green

5. Cards, Gabbert

THIS is how it goes down. :devil:

I think this list has the highest odds of happening. I'd like to see Miller go at 2 and the Bills pick Dareus or Fairley, and I'd be OK with any of the other four on this list if not, with Newton being the biggest gamble\risk\payoff IMO.

My hopes position-wise for the Bills picks:

1 DT or QB

2 QB or DT

3 OLB or ROT

4A ROT or OLB

4B TE

5 ILB

6 SS

7 Kicker or BPA

We'll see!!