2. Christian Ponder QB Florida State

3. Allen Bailey DE Miami

4. Virgil Green TE Nevada

4. Joe Barksdale OT LSU

5. Kendric Burney CB North Carolina

6. Da'Norris Searcy S North Carolina

7. Alex Linnenkohl C Oregon State

7. Jerrard Tarrant S Georgia Tech

McShay also has Josh Thomas CB Buffalo going to the 49ers in round 3.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/insider/news/story?page=mcshayfullmockdraft

1. Marcell Dareus Alabama

2. Christian Ponder QB Florida State

3. Allen Bailey DE Miami

4. Virgil Green TE Nevada

4. Joe Barksdale OT LSU

5. Kendric Burney CB North Carolina

6. Da'Norris Searcy S North Carolina

7. Alex Linnenkohl C Oregon State

7. Jerrard Tarrant S Georgia Tech

McShay also has Josh Thomas CB Buffalo going to the 49ers in round 3.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2011/insider/news/story?page=mcshayfullmockdraft

drafting 3 DBs and no LBs sounds like he still thinks Jauron is in buffalo.

Burney and Searcy are some of the better DB prospects in this class in my opinion. Great picks if Buffalo could land either of these two fine players.

3 of the first 5 picks are offense, no thank you. Only one is allowed that is for a ROT in rd 3.

Sounds good to me. Not only do we address the QB of the future but we bolster our D Line tremendously. Although, I would like to see an OLB somewhere in the top three rounds, and I don't think we'll go a whoel draft without one.

The two UNC DBs are players, V Green is a workout warrier (pass) and Bailey flunked every post-season test. Too small and weak for DE and too big and slow for OLB. I have no idea where he fits on our team.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right player? Bailey was a DT at Miami, but will likely play 5-technique in the NFL. He is 285 lbs and had better workout numbers than both M. Dareus and N. Fairley.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right player? Bailey was a DT at Miami, but will likely play 5-technique in the NFL. He is 285 lbs and had better workout numbers than both M. Dareus and N. Fairley.

yea, he played mainly DE and some DT on passing downs. I read he did very poorly in the SR bowl practices in multiple reports and couldnt beat anyone and got pushed around, and I thought he was blah in the game. I also read he didnt look that good in the combine drills. I didnt see the drills or anything though so maybe the reports were wrong.

Edited by Thoner7

drafting 3 DBs and no LBs sounds like he still thinks Jauron is in buffalo.

Nope, just after the first two rounds he probably roughly pulls things off his draft board independent of what teams are thinking or have already picked, and doesn't split hairs on the fifth round.