Investigation into rising gas prices

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

–The average cost of producing 1 barrel of oil was $11; the average price of the oil in the marketplace–$72– some 6.5 times the cost of getting the oil out of the ground.

[...]

–These giant US companies have only 1.4% of global oil reserves

And what does that tell us...? :rolleyes:

And what does that tell us...? :rolleyes:

Hey I have no problem with US Oil Companies opening raising it's oil production. Fact of the matter is that market speculation is F'ing things over. Are you avoiding your earlier dumb statements? HAHAHA!!

Edited by pBills

Hey I have no problem with US Oil Companies opening raising it's oil production. Fact of the matter is that market speculation is F'ing things over. Are you avoiding your earlier dumb statements? HAHAHA!!

This is an English speaking board. Speak it.

So I made a mistake... so what?

Part of USW

Do I have to end every joke or smartass crack with a HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so you will know that it is a joke or a smartass crack? You said you had a bad dick. I said I'm sure you've heard that before. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do I have to end every joke or smartass crack with a HAHAHAHAHAHAHA so you will know that it is a joke or a smartass crack? You said you had a bad dick. I said I'm sure you've heard that before. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yeah... good one :rolleyes:

The dichotomy between financial traders and commercial:

In spite of the decline, analysts and hedge fund managers remain generally bullish for energy commodities prices.

JPMorgan, one of the four largest oil dealers on Wall Street, has raised its forecast for Brent oil to $130 for the third quarter of the year amid what the bank described as tight supply and demand fundamentals.

But traders in the physical market think supply and demand fundamentals do not support crude prices above $100 a barrel, in spite of geopolitical problems in the Middle East.

Pierre Lorinet, chief financial officer at Trafigura, the trading house, said on Monday that there was “an element of froth driven by investment money coming in” in oil markets

FTimes